A new Airachnid trait I've noticed.

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by StarryAqua, Jun 27, 2011.

1. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    In Crisscross, during the segment of *SPOILER*==> Airachnid telling Jack he failed to save June in time, she's clearly in robot mode. But she travels around like she's in her spider mode. Yeah, we know she can move the blades, but not for movement--at least I didn't know. And if that's the case, what's the point of turning into that half spider mode? To replace it with the better helicoptor mode? It still didn't make a difference. I guess there's a lot more we don't know about her.

2. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

I always consider it her "stalker" mode. If you notice in Predatory (her debut episode), she doesn't make much noise in "stalker" mode. And being spider-like, it instills fear in the prey she hunts. Plus, there's claws on the ends of her spider legs, so she's able to climb tall structures much easier.

3. StarryAqua

News Credits:
    Well, apparently, when she's in a warehouse it's extremely audible. And while it might be easier to climb, she had no problem in robot mode climbing to reach Jack and June. I don't know, maybe I'm thinking too much into it. Maybe spider mode is just meant to look cool. I always think too much when it comes to my favorite characters.

4. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Yep that's what I always thought too, so she can move more silently and track her prey easier. The point is moot now anyway since she got her Earth alt mode (which is extremely cool by the way, you can never go wrong with a Chopper alt mode!).

5. StarryAqua

News Credits:
    I doubt she'll stop being the stealthy, stalker, spider mode we're used to seeing; the chopper will probably be used for long distance traveling, hiding in plain site and aerial attacks (refering to her name, obviously, before people bring it up) but on the ground she's still the same scary villian.

6. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's just in keeping with her spider theme, don't think too hard about it.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    This. Plus this distinguishs her from Blackarachinda by doing this.

8. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

i never really liked the half spider mode... i guess it just keep her legs out of the way? she looks cooler in full robot mode walking on her spider legs.