A mystic Cybertronian

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Worlder, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

You know the thing with Animated Prowl or pretty much a good portion of Beast Machines.

How likely is it for a Transformer to show up on Earth whose gist is that his mind is a weapon in and of itself?

Ok besides Unicron.

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't care how likely it is, I just hope it doesn't happen. Ninja magic was the stupidest damn thing and the mysticism from BM went to HIPPIE levels sometimes, I was surprise Primal didn't start calling Silverbolt Dancing With Vehicons or calling gorilla his spirit animal.

If we gonna have somebody with some kind of "mind is my weapon!" let it be somebody smart like a scientist or something instead of "i can literally move this rock with my mind!"

3. Deltus

Deltus 異種

vector prime

4. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    This

5. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    This #2

6. Majestic

Majestic Majie

If they did it it would almost HAVE to be one of the Original 13, because they would be the only ones powerful enough, and well, old enough to "be mystical"

On the other hand if it was Vector it would kinda ruin all the "Vector Prime the Time Lord" jokes...

The Fallen maybe? Could connect his powers to Unicron that way, and make him really hard to get rid of.

7. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

I don't want true guaranteed mysticism, but I would like to see the Cybertronian version of the supernatural and mysticism. Don't have it be like the force choke, lightning, or any of those other flashy moves. Just have it be some quick guy who attributes his reflexes to his connection with Cybertron or something. It might not be true, but it is to him. I'd find that more interesting than "Dark Magic".

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I honeslty would like to see an idea of that in Prime. It makes sense if you think about it due to the history of Primus,Unicron and the 13 not to mention the All-Spark as well.

Maybe later on they may explore about how the mystisism on Cybertron is explained to the humans and if it has a religion to Primus and the 13 and how the believers and non believers view it like how on Earth the different religons act.

9. Deltus

Deltus 異種

If that happens I would laugh if Ratchet gets into a fight with Some one over Evolution vs Creation except Cybertronian style :lolol 

10. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
    ---Arthur C. Clarke

Just saying, the idea needs careful handling but it isn't without merit. Plus I'd like to think that being a Prime came with some benefits.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :rock