Thinking about this today, and wondered what you guys would say. Up to this point, all mainstream Transformer's media (comics, cartoon, games) have all been...well, PG. The only thing that has come close to violant was the Movie, where Optimus, Wheeljack, Windcharager and some other TF's died. I get it that 60% of the fanbase or so is children. But what about the other 40%? Are the older fans entitled to some more intense, more violant Transformers? Or is Transformers doomed to be rated T for Teen.