A MISB Commemorative Series III Thundercracker-But there is something special inside

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by neospark1, Mar 19, 2011.

1. neospark1

neospark1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was looking through my collection and found a MISB Commemorative Series III Thundercracker. C8+5 Glossy Box.

But what took me completely by surprise (totally forgot that I had him sign this) is that I found that inside the front flap, right smack in the middle, is the signature of none other than Wally Burr!

I want to give this baby a special home. How many MISB Thundercrackers are out there with the signature of THE TRANSFORMER VOICE DIRECTING MAN HIMSELF?

The signature is spot on perfect and because of where it is signed will never rub off. Please see pictures. Any light "warping" around his signature is just from my camera shutter.

For this item, I am not setting a fixed price. I am welcoming all offers for the next 2 days. I will cut off offers at 10pm est Monday evening. Best offer wins. Everyone will be notified once the top bid has come in.

PS .. for the life of me, of course, the pics with Wally's signature will not upload. Please e-mail me at lastautobot@gmail.com for the pics of his signature.

Best!

Neo

Wally Burr - VOICE-OVER CASTING and DIRECTING! - HOME