2D Artwork: A Message from Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by GrungeWerX, Sep 24, 2006.

1. GrungeWerX

GrungeWerX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hey, guys. I managed to speak with our ever mighty leader in between his routine surveillance of our planet. I gotta tell you, the big Op-meister is an awesome being, a father figure in ever since of the word. I was telling him about my financial issues and he was very understanding and had some incredible words of support. He was even willing to pose for a quick photoshoot and wanted me to spread this message to you fans out there.

(Production Notes: With all the different renditions of Prime floating out there, I wanted to go with a simpler design, something more reminiscent of the cartoon from the 80s. Something really special about seeing him that way. It just brings back so many memories.)

2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    teehee

was optimus as sexy in person as he is on TV?
    <3

nifty way to go about things man. i wish you all the best. if i had any extra work i needed help on youd be first to ask but at the moment im trying to keep busy myself so :\

3. GrungeWerX

GrungeWerX Well-Known Member

Josh, he was SEXIER. He even explained to me where the trailer goes, haha. But he made me promise I wouldn't tell. If Megatron found out...

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That looks great!