A look into the Future! TF Christmas 09'?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mr.Sci-Fi, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Mr.Sci-Fi

Mr.Sci-Fi Bite my shiny Metal (_l_)

News Credits:
    07' Christmas I had friends calling me up, because they knew I was into toys, asking where they could find a single TF for their kid or someone in their family. The Stores had been hit hard, not a single TF to be found at most major retailers.

Question is with the second movie being BIGGER than ever, do you think the stores will get hit just as hard or not. Will there be not a single bot on a shelf for poor little tommy's christmas stocking?

What happened in your area 07' Christmas? What do think will happen this year? will Gijoe be on the wish list over TFs? Will StarWars rule as the stocking stuffer of the year once again? Will are beloved TFs Devistate the Wish List of the young masses?

Or will there be something else lurkiing around waiting for the holiday to pounce in on?

2. Mr.Sci-Fi

Mr.Sci-Fi Bite my shiny Metal (_l_)

News Credits:
    OK so by the quietness I take that as a sign TFs won't be the toy to have this year.

3. 420bot

420bot ******

Well like you said it could really go either way, but I did hear some moms talking about buying TF's now and saving them for X-mas.

4. newguy

newguy i

All I want is money. I need a car.

5. newguy

newguy i

sounds kinky

6. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

i like where this thread is going.

continue

7. Nemesis Fallen

Nemesis Fallen Member

I do know that in 07 Ultamite Bumblebee was the hot Christmas Transformer toy in my area, and I have a feeling that come October-December Devestator is going to be sold out. That's why I'm grabbing mine early. Other then that yeah. I do think that ROTF toys are going to be harder to find then the first movie ones were this Christmas.