Minor/Repaint: A little Repaint

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Phoenix Prime, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Phoenix Prime

Phoenix Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I was looking at my Cybertron Megatron, and the idea to repaint him as a BM Megatron came to me. Can we say Universe?

So, Unicron's newest Universe General, Megatron. Megatron giving his alligence in exchange for his new, all technological body. I might write a more fitting profile soon...

[​IMG]

2. Phoenix Prime

Ebay:
    a second, more awake look at it, I think the colors maybe a bit too harsh, I might redo it so it is a little darker. I tried to base the colors on Transmetal II Megatron (obviously) but now wonder if I should try the darker blues of his Beast Machine bodies. Let me know what you all think.

and of course, as mentioned before, the profile:

Universe Megatron:

The Vehicon leader Megatron, had fallen by Optimus Primal's ultimate sacrifice. In the last seconds of his life, he made a silent plead. He begged to be spared in exchange for anything. This silent plead was answered by the devil. Megatron's optics blinked back to life, he was surrounded in darkness, but could feel someone watching him. He was in the presense of Unicron, and in exchange for saving his life, Unicron had found a new assassin. Unicron had given Megatron a new, more powerful, all technological body, so Megatron could travel from reality to reality, his target being the leaders of the Autobots and Decepticons in each reality. Megatron grudgingly agreed. Unicron also informed Megatron, that whenever Megatron needed his full potential unlocked, Megatron would have to plead for it, just as he pleaded for his life to be spared, something the former Vehicon Leader despises.

Abilities/Powers: Megatron's new body is heavily armored, able to withstand most attacks as if they were nothing more then a breeze. He can transform into a high speed vehicle, able to work on the ground, or in the air, and able to reach speeds of mach 5. Equipped with photon missile launchers, usable in any mode. In robot mode, he is surprisingly fast given his dense armor and large frame, and can attack using plasma flamethrowers from his fingertips. When Unicron sends the key to unlock Megatron's true potential, he travel 10 times as fast as before, his vehicle modes generate powerful heat fields, turning him into a traveling fireball. In robot mode, the key unlocks an arm mounted scythe for melee battles, and a gattling gun, that can fire hundreds of rounds of radiated plasma bursts a second.

Weaknesses: Even without Unicron unlocking his full potential, Megatron has no known physical weaknessess to speak of. His only true weakness is Megatron's stubborness. He rarely asks for the key to unlock his full potential. He finds it demeaning to beg Unicron everytime, and will allow himself to battle impossible odds unhelped.

3. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Now that is a repaint of megatron I would acctually get.

4. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Makes me think of Hot Rod.

I always knew he was a Decepticon.

5. Firestorm

Firestorm Red Mage in Training

In a weird twist since we are talking about a Cyb. Megatron repaint, I think the colors are way too busy. A BW Megatron-themed repaint would probably be a good idea, but in that picture at least there are way too many colors.

I'd be interested in seeing a BM themed version if you want to try that.

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Would buy that in a heartbeat. Good choices for a BM design

7. Phoenix Prime

Ebay:
    I started work on the BM version already, and it looks more like Cytorek... I am going to have to darken it up a bit, maybe throw on a face mask for added affect

8. Phoenix Prime

Ebay:
    alright, so here is the Beat Machine Version of Megatron...
    [​IMG]
    I think he came out far better then the Transmetal II colors, what do you all think?

9. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

reminds me of cryotek, I would try adding some purple, and silver into the mix, maybe a little dark pink.

10. Phoenix Prime

Ebay:
    dark pink eh? hmmm, I will give it a whirl

11. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Well I really like the bio and either color set, shame universe isn't still around, it would fit in so perfectly there.

12. Firestorm

Firestorm Red Mage in Training

I like the BM one more, but to make it more Megatron than Cryotek, maybe you could add some red highlights to hint at the fact that on BM, he was still the TM2 under the cloak.

13. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

hose would be some awsome repaints fro master megatron i erfer the blue one the most looks more evil

14. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I always thought master megatron should be repainted as thunderwing

15. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The blue Cryotek one would definitely be cool. The red one reminds me of that scrapped Gigatron TM-2 Megs repaint.

16. Phoenix Prime

Ebay:
    just because I really liked the idea, I
    [​IMG]

17. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The green on the chest is cool but I'm not sure about under the hands. Also, maybe try making the fists white?

18. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

That actually reminds me of energon megs haha