A little rant...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Omega Supreme V, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Omega Supreme V

Omega Supreme V I protect those I care 4

and I really should make an apology to any good drivers out there that were good drivers in their teens, just that a majority of them here aren't...

I FRICKIN HATE stupid teenage drivers that try to go into the right lane after they're in the wrong lane...

so I was about to make the turn, this other car is on the outside, I'm on the inside, I'm driving up to the correct lane and driving alone while the other car tries to go into my lane but doesn't speed up or anything..it's a freaking cobra and you don't try to speed up? so my fender is popped a little and there are some dents in my car, while all that happened to their car was a little scratch near the back tire... This is the second time that this scenario has happened, some dumbass teen is on the outside lane, realize that they want to go in my lane and hit my RX-8... oh, and I never saw his freaking turn signale also...

and what's worse, is because I'm not use to defending my position, or talking abit in general, the cop heard "sped up" instead of the "he was on the outside lane trying to get on the inside RIGHT AT the turn/curve of the turn" and issues me a citation and now either have to have added to my license, 4 points or take 4 hours of driving school of which I really don't have time for.. and a fine for $141...

am I over-reacting? and should I go to driver's school or take the points, this is my first actual accident and I don't know anything about this, I have to pay the fine anyway right?

this is why I don't go to the mall/movie area of where I live often, too many people that piss me off...

okay, I'm done hopefully

2. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

I'm not a teenager so you aren't offending me but you shouldn't just blame teenagers because people of all ages don't seem to know how to drive properly.

I swear, some people just randomly get handed a license.

3. Omega Supreme V

yeah, but I've only been in accidents three times, all times was some kid that probably just got their license, never an older person. I am actually a great driver, but the rest irk me to no end...

still irritating me...

4. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    Take the whole thing to court and defend your position.

5. Omega Supreme V

there's no way in hell I"m taking this thing to court, I could've avoided it if I didn't buy that water bottle from the guy that was selling them at the light, I just felt bad for the guy though b/c it's bloody hot outside and he's selling bottles of water for a living ;-/

they need to teach kids in driver's ed to not turn in the wrong lane if they're already in the wrong lane if they could have avoided it..the kids are too idiotic to learn that on their own...I swear

*sorry for swearing*

6. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    That sucks that you got a citation, but on the other hand...I hate when I am in the rightlane, trying to get over to the left lane and the person in the left lane speeds up as soon as they see my signal light. You have been in three seperate accidents like this, are you sure you didn't speed up?

7. Omega Supreme V

there's no way in hell I"m taking this thing to court, I could've avoided it if I didn't buy that water bottle from the guy that was selling them at the light, I just felt bad for the guy though b/c it's bloody hot outside and he's selling bottles of water for a living ;-/

they need to teach kids in driver's ed to not turn in the wrong lane if they're already in the wrong lane if they could have avoided it..the kids are too idiotic to learn that on their own...I swear

*sorry for swearing*

besides, I'm too much of a timid/overly nice person to start blaming someone when I could've avoided it...I just can't decide if I want the points or to take driving school...freakin driving school...ugh

8. Omega Supreme V

I sped up a little bit, but the guy had no signal on that I recall. if I were to see their signal light, I would've let them go, I have no problem with that

this was my first actual accident, the other some guy backed into my mom's Lexus RX-330 with his truck even though I honked and he could've plainly saw me if he would've looked back instead of JUST using his mirrors. The other was that my mom get into an accident like this with some kid from my old school a couple years ago or so..

9. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    Well, if you really weren't at fault and refuse to fight this, you are taking the fault and have earned either the points or the hours at driving school.

10. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    But you said it was the second time that it happened. If this was the first time than I see no reason why to call out all teen drivers...

Sure there are some that are idiots, but EVERYONE makes stupid mistakes in a car. I am surprised that it doesn't happen more often...

11. Omega Supreme V

first time that it has only happened to me, the other times I was either a passenger or heard of it from my folks...besides all the near miss accidents that I almost get when i drive around that area, you'd figure I would just stay away...

and I know I'm taking the fault for this, I usually do in all facets of my life anyhow..

12. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Why don'tt you fight it?

They may drop the charges or lower them at least. How will you know if you don't fight it

13. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

DEFEND YOURSELF!!!

Don't let people walk over you, especially the cops.
    The person was rear ended. You have to demonstrate it to fight it.

14. Omega Supreme V

also, after a year is up do the points disappear or do they still show up? crap, I forgot this stuff after I finished Driver's ED three or so years ago...
    which is worse though personnel wise? like which one would look the worst?

the points
    or
    the traffic school?

15. Omega Supreme V

though, I always had the thought of dying in a car accident as one of my nightmares...maybe I should've just twisted around, flipped my car and just get it over with...I would like to see who truly would come to my funeral..or shed a tear...as sad as it is.

bummed :( 

I think I should just die, hell would be fun and excruciating..

16. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Stop whining and fight it. Or lie down and take the citation that you've been issued. If you truly weren't at fault, prove it.

17. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    In a totally neglectful way I only skimmed the first few posts.

To all the people who demand teenagers get off the road, I demand you all go back in time and loose the same writ of passage and whatever good fortune you received out of the ability to drive during that time period of your life. Furthermore, I also demand that all senior citizens ALSO be taken off the road too to level the playing field.
    DN

18. Omega Supreme V

because of gas prices...I usually am off the road, or was at least, all I did was go to school then work then home...screw a social life, I can have that later...or now

and I really should make an apology to any good drivers out there that were good drivers in their teens, just that a majority of them here aren't...

19. Omega Supreme V

because of gas prices...I usually am off the road, or was at least, all I did was go to school then work then home...screw a social life, I can have that later...or now

20. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Thanks dawg, that's all I was really looking for. Good luck with this though. :thumbs2: 
    DN