A little DS Get together site I put together.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by LSB, Jan 31, 2007.

1. LSB

LSB Well-Known Member

Not trying to spam guys, but I am guessing someone might be interested in this. I love the multiplayer feature on the DS, but sometimes I wish I could play with someone in person instead of just over the internet :/ As a result, I put this together:

http://www.dsmob.com

Before you roast me for how simple the layout is, it is setup to work with cell phones as well as regular browsers. The background programming is all done by me and a friend (and I really took care to avoid security glitches). Basically, this site lets you tell people where you are so other players can stop by, and you can share a game of Mario Kart or what-have-you. I love the DS, so I'm hoping it helps with the sales (and helps me meet some chicks too ;) )

If anyone has any suggestions or anything I would really appreciate it. It isn't perfect yet, but with a little help I hope to make it that way (someday :) )

2. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife 01000011 01000101 0101010

if u look up at the stickies at the top of the page, there is one called, "wii numbers/ds friend codes." u could just type those in and see which one of us are playing.:p 

3. LSB

LSB Well-Known Member

This is for meeting people IRL, not playing with them on the Internet.