A little Anime question

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TheDemonDzko, Jan 22, 2011.

1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

So, way back when in the times of magic and demons, there was a creature that rivaled Unicron in evil. Its name was "VCR", and this monster used to devour its own children called "VHS", and my personal demon ate its own child. So, where am I going with this? Well, a long time ago I as given an anime tape, I thought that the title of the anime was "B.O.A" but as the internet has no recollection of any anime of that title, I think it may not be that title, however I have a vague description for you all, that perhaps you may give me some le-way in the right direction.

It is about a teenager who has a parasite that causes him to transform into a blue monster with hair shooting abilities, and the people that game him this parasite are after him, and are willing to go about any lengths to get him, to the point where they kidnap a little girl that had been following him, so... blue hair guy, goes after her and is assaulted by a native american with speakers attached to his body (or something of that nature). And...yeah That is about what I have. So if any of you could help that would be much appreciated.

Thank you kindly in advanced.

- Mister Dzko.

2. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

Boah, so you were close. I had to look it up because I couldn't remember either.