Customs: a lil help with g1 silverbolt

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by megatronatlas, Nov 20, 2011.

1. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

g1 silverbolt has always been one my favorites, anyway the help i need is what would be the best parts to articulate his legs, and arms. Thanks in advance

2. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

I think you should really consider the classic seeker mold for joints. The arms are surprisingly around the same size, and you could mod the legs to work with those as well. The G1 legs are pretty basic, so shouldn't be too hard to hollow them out to make room for those joints. Hope that helps.

Randy!

3. megatronatlas

yes it does, i have some extra seeker molds to use

4. Bigbot3030

Awesome, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

R!

5. megatronatlas

i also am going to try my hand at reshelling. i want to make the other arialbots as well so that will be a challenge for a newb like me

6. Bigbot3030

I have a concept for the aerialbots as well, but I have a major hurdle ahead of me trying to figure out the limbs for combined mode. I want to use the ROTF dirge/jetbalde mold for the arms, and the seekers for the legs. I haven't figured out how exactly I want to do it. i think I just need to expect that I will destroy a toy in trying to figure it out, than I can jump right in without worrying about anything. :thumb 

R!