A intreasting bio on my own transformer character!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by megacron, May 15, 2007.

1. megacron

megacron THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!

ok here is a bio on my own transformer cybersmash! enjoy it!!!!

Name:Cyber Smash (later get's turned into cybersmash prime)

side:None just a secret agent

Transformations:at first a tank and a heliicopter then get's changed into a panda and a tank then finally a huge truck.

his story:cybersmash is a mysterious type he does not talk much.He turned at first into a war tank and a hellicoper then he got changed and he turns into a panda and a tank and finally a HUGE truck and a TANK.He is a agent nobody knows yet how he was created.He seems to repect only vector sigma and megatron.Everybody at the autobots base thinks he is agaist them the dinobots seem to belive in him.Arcee seems to have a love intreast with cybersmash.cybersmash was found in deep space.he was discovered by Vector sigma.vector sigma then took him for repairs.Cybersmash likes to see Vector sigma as his Dad.He is releted to springer.cybersmash never knew who springer was until he was told.Cybersmash refused to fight.In the end unicron and primus merge since that is something impossibe every autobot and dectipcon from prestent to past get's destroyed BUT cybersmash.it is then cybersmash's job to do it.He go's into the core of them (unicron and primus) he finds a strange shadow the shadow turned out to be vector sigma.vector sigma sadly then was somehow turned evil there was a voice in cybersmash's brain it told him what to do then cybersmash knew what he must do then cybersmash and vector sigma fight to the death!The matirx falls out of vector sigma's chest cybersmash holds it it starts shining in his face then he knew that he was meant to do in his life.cybersmash opens the matrix vector sigma get's destoryed and then the autobots and dectipcons all come back to life the freackish half primus half unicron blows up.Cybersmash feels ashamed of him self destorying his Hero.the autobots AND Dectipcons come to cybersmash the dinobots shout out CYBERSMASH LEADER ME WANT CYBERSMASH AS LEADER.optimus prime thinks in his head then optimus prime agree's and pass's the matirx onto
    CYBERSMASH
    cybersmash is now the leader of the dectipcons and the autobots but that ,eans they have greater forces to face

Bio:He is a very dark but herioc charcther you can hardly make him laugh he has lot's of abilitys.

2. megacron

yes i know my grammer is bad

3. megacron

Bump!