a idea for a post generation 1 series

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jan 23, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

how might a transformers series go over with the fanbaseses if one were to take the batman beyond aproach in exploring a post great war g1 animated series
    basicly it being optimus prime in bruce waynes place and primal in terrys place

with primal representing the young hopeful view and desire for redemtion that terrys character had in batman beyond

with things haveing gotten so bad and corrupt over time with cybertronian society and its governemtns that optimus prime himself has actually turned his back on cybertronian society and goverment due to how terribly disgusted and dissillusioned he has with time become in seeing his once ideal society and beliefs become so tarnished and corrupted by crime and politics and racisim over time and also because of how weary and aged his fight for his beleifs has had on him both physically and mentally

with primal being the lone youth who would bring new blood into the fight for justice over time

2. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoa.

3. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For all we know, this is what actually happened between G1 and Beast Wars.

4. megatronski

megatronski Primaris

News Credits:
    I like this. ALOT. it would be a good idea for a fan-fiction or Webcomic, If this never materialized as something real.

5. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It never indicated that Primal knew Prime. Besides, all things indicated Cybertron was at peace. Predacons weren't a big threat.

If there was a series about the transition to maximals/predicons, it would have to deal with the final battle of Autobots/Decepticons & reasons why they becme new factions. Honestly, it would probably be better as comics or a novel then a cartoon series since a good chunk later would be more political stuff which makes for boring cartoons.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

a series touching on the whole matter of racism in a believable manner even as the series runs the gamut covering the fan base from 13 year old age group to mature 13+ and up to the young adult age group portions of the fanbase i could actually see that happening over time.

with the maximal societies government officials and the maximal elders being as politically corrupt as they have been portrayed to be over time i have not doubts period that they are racist towards the non maximal cybertronians in treating them as second world and third world citizens

way i see it simply because ones spark is brought on line in the living world as a predacon does not in itself mean that one must live their life asa double/triple crossing backstabbing treachorous warmongering devoid of any sense of honor psychotic monster like protoform x or the predacon megatron for that matter.

it would be a real opportunity to explore the whole nature vs nurter scenario when it comes to how a newborn youngling predacon could over time turn out for the better in their way asa person morally speaking if given the positivie opportunity to learn and to change over time in the long term

with this version of a aged and pessimistic and burned out knight in sour armor optimus prime at the very least i could see this version of his person being willing at the very least to understand for himself in his way this simple fact

that evil will only prevail in the logn term and will continue to win so long as good men stand aside and do nothing

with the young maximal primal being the very kind of idealistic person who is willing to stand up and fight for those victims of racism even when said victims happen to actually be members of predacon society

as i understand it the predacons are victims as much by their decepticon ancestral heritage as they are by the maximal governement wanting to treat them only as second and third world citizens who have been robbed of even their most basic rights over time due to the maximal governemnt wantign to use them as scape goats in a political manner of speaking

more times then not it seems the only way any self respecting predacon can make a halfway decent life for theirself is to turn to black market crime over time in a first second or even thrid hand manner just to make a profit to live off of job wise

7. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    This has been commissioned before. By Raksha!!! :lol  :lol  :lol 

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

who?

9. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Some crazy G1 purist fangirl.

10. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I can totally go for it if it! It'll help explain the missing years between the G1 and BEast Wars shows!

11. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You mean missing milena. Lol, don't forget that the text about the war between the autobots and decepticons in BW is referred to as ancient in a couple episodes if I'm not mistaken.

12. The621

News Credits:
    300 years to be exact.

13. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you replace Primal with Rodimus, then this sounds like what they were "trying" to go with for Season 3's premise, but due to the fact that the audience is 4-10 year olds and the cartoon was just to sell toys, I don't think they got to explore it much.

14. The621

News Credits:
    Those themes were already covered in G1 comics and cartoons. The whole "Decepticons were the good guys in the first place", "Quints oppressed both factions before", "Five Faces of Darkness" "Megatron and his constant 'liberation from Autobots' in comics". Even Beast Wars and Beast Machines covers this.

Hell, even Hellbat and the other Victory Decepticons behaved in victim mentality mannerisms because they lost to the Autobots.

15. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'd totally go for it.

I was planning to work on a Comic series at some point which details the rise of Maximals and Predacons and Pax Cybertronia.