a human prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jul 22, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

people when it comes to general hawks character as he currently exists in the amalgamated g.i.joeformers alternaverse mythos he is for all intents and purposes a matrix enhanced form biomechanicla being or metahuman as it were.

one that could possibly posess the potential over time throughout his lifetime to become a future prime.

now i got a question when it comes to the very idea of a human prime.

what with idw and marvel comics publishing thier transformers avengers crossover storyline.

how would it go over with both fanbases idw or devils due for that matter went through with successfully publish an elsworlds style transformers jla 3 book trilogy storyline

one that say explored the whole idea of of one of the seven current league members discovering the ark in place of cobra, say superman, the batman or the green lantern for that matter.

one that saw the jla existing over time both as allies to the autobots and at the same time with both teams attempting to prevent the secret society from getting their hands on cybertronian technology.

me i could actually see that human prime idea being explored through superman's character.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I wouldn't go for it; I thought the Hawk idea was ridiculous too.

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't know... I thought what they did with Hawk and Serpentor... excuse me... Serpent O.R. :lol  ... was rediculous as is. And I'm not a big fan of the current Avengers crossover either (it's good for what it is though) so I'm not sure if I'd ever want to see IDW explore the theme of a human Prime with any potential crossovers. Whether it be DC, Marvel or Devil's Due.

That's just my opinion though. Could be people whom like the idea.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

me i cannot say that i am the slightest bit surprised that someone went through with exploring the very idea of a matrix enhanced metahuman prime

their minds are every bit as advanced complex and sophisticated as our own if not more so in terms of overall intelligence in addition to their posessing the ability to experience sensory touch, emotion, and posessing the very breath of life itself

if anything fictionally speaking they are for all intents and purposes a version of we humans when it comes to the fact that they are more like us psychologicaly speaking then they are physically differant from us

that is to say that they could very well be what we ourselves as a species might one day become in the far and distant future should we humans as a species ever find a way to successfully preserve and transfer the human mind, , conciouseness in short ones very internal self sense of being into a state of the art purely or near purely technological body in which said human mind wold live on perhaps near indefinately beyond the limited lifespan of the original mortal human body.

that i believe is one of a number of scenario's being explored through general hawks character.

hell i would not be the slightest bit surprised if hawk and optimus went on to become a single amalgamated cosmic impowered godmaster like warrior

5. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    The was already a human Prime. a little bald man.

6. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 RC 1136

Ebay:

Yep, in the Marvel comic, after Prime was destroyed fighting Unicron, Hi-Q, his Powermaster engine started becoming more like prime. And the last Autobot created the new Optimus around him in the last issue.

7. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

I try to shy away from just about anything DD has done with Joe myself... and I'm not too interested in the Avengers crossover, either.

8. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    heheh. gi joe/tf is like a bastard child that nobody wants to own up.

9. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    Dammit, I'm trying to find a scan of that panel where Hi-Q's totally freaking out and SCREAMING "I am Optimus Prime!"

I can't believe nobody's scanned that and put it up somewhere! It's GOLD!

10. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    luc picard is optimus prime?!!o_O