A hope for Universe/Classics 2.0

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by butz, Aug 6, 2007.

1. butz

butz slippery when wet

I'm sure many of you will find this incredibly trivial to ask for, but its something that I would find beyond awesome if they did it: for this new iteration of Classics, I really want them to include an accessory with one of the figures that closely resembles Classics Megatron's gun mode (obviously small enough that it could be held by other Classics Transformers and not look ridiculous). Kinda along the lines of how Energon Megatron had Armada Megatron's alt mode as a weapon (although this would make a hell of a lot more sense). I wouldn't care who they packaged it with (although this new Galvatron seems like the best candidate) just so long as its there.
    Maybe since they're still in the process of designing these guys, this is something that could be taken into consideration? It would be such a minor detail to add, yet would be such a fantastic little bonus (not to mention a great way to tie this to the previous Classics run).

2. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I wish they would just include more accessories to begin with cause I miss missle launchers and multiple weapons.

3. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

me too accessorys rooooool!!!!

4. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I like this idea :) 

5. UltraPrime

UltraPrime Lord of Macragge

Great idea. So looking forward to New Classics!

6. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I think it is a great idea! Kind of like the Unicron head accessory. Good call.

7. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, that's a great idea.

Having it come with Galvatron makes sense. But it REALLY should come with Starscream, since he's the one who was usually firing Megatron. Maybe they could do a Starscream re-release in Classics 2.0, with a tweaked paintjob (painted face, please?) and a mini-Megatron. And if they're feeling especially charitable, maybe they could include a cape and crown. :) 

8. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I hate missile launchers.

I always lose the missiles. :( 

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    That sounds like a pretty good idea. It actually might be possible. Especially since they are going to be including more accesories. Like Sunstreaker's two guns, Sideswipes shoulder rocket, and Octane's sheild and gun. Targetmaster's would also be really cool to see. Especially if we get Kup in this line.

10. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

Great idea! I definitely find accessories to have gotten the shortstick in Classics and a Megs gun would rock! Now must find BB a weapon...!

Don't use them. Lock them away in a safe place (a box or container). Maybe a labeled baggie to keep from losing track. I like those clear bands to hold them myself. You'll be happier, trust me. :) 

11. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    I would love to see a Classics Kup. He was my favorite post movie character and his toy was terrible (as were most of the post movie toys imo).

12. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Knowing Hasbro, the CL Galvatron will be a reformatted CL Megatron, so I don't see why he would want to use his old, weaker self as a fire-arm.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    YEAH!

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I don't think they would put it with him as a weapon, just as a little tie in to his previous self. That and he's the only one that we know of right now that would make sense to have it as an accesory.

15. thoughtcrime

thoughtcrime Well-Known Member

I have a lot of hopes and wishes for Classics 2, and a tiny Nerf gun is not one of them.

I'm not wild about spring loaded missiles either, mine go right into a parts box with Minicons, Cyber Keys, and other useless accessories.

16. butz

butz slippery when wet

Doesn't need to be spring loaded at all; I'd actually much prefer it if it didn't launch anything. Where did I say anything about it being a launcher anyways??
    Just a little gun that could be held in other figure's hands, packed in with somebody as an extra.

17. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I'd love to see that, but it would probably end up as an exclusive somewhere

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm not sure where they got the launcher thing either, lol. It would basically be similar to the mini Megatron gun that cam with MP Optimus Prime.

19. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

I definately want to see that; the functionality of such an accessory would be perfect and if it could fit into any standard classics peg hole then it should also be able to fit into Classics Soundwave's Peg Hole too... I think.

Anyway; I think it would make for great playability and give everyone, especially the kids a reason to transform Megatron into gun mode swapping him out for the accessory to place in the hands of his Decepticon minions. (I think it would make more sense to include it with a Shockwave though and they should definately make Shockwave one of the first initial eight coming out for this line IMO.)

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    He most likely won't be since he's being slated for the Animated line. That and I hope that he's a Voyager and not an Ultra or a Deluxe.