A had a very strange dream last nigh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by General Magnus, Mar 16, 2008.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Let me start out.

I was wachting tv, and suddenly a "breaking news" apears. It says a war has broken out and an enemy army his heading for Portugal. It then said that the governement has conscripted every male above eighteen and gathered an army of 2 million troops. Since I´m 21 I was among those conscripts. Then the dream suddenly flashes forward and I´m outside my house wearing a military uniform and a UZI submachine gun (I remenber actually FEELING the gun in my hands). I´m there saying goodbye to my parents, my friends (all of my closest friends were there, I remenber their faces). I had that strange and scary feeling that it was the last time I saw any of them.

Flash forward again. I´m inside a military truck and peek outside. The road is filled with colums of military vehicles and technical vehiciles (think pickup trucks and such with guns mouted on the back) heading towards Alentejo, were it was said the enemy army is going to attack. I saw hundreds of cars, trucks, police cars that had armor and guns strapped all over, not counting the tanks and other military vehicles. Above I kept hearing the sound of jets and helis flying above. After that the truck stopped and I heard what I supose was my CO. He said something about, "this is it". Then the scariest part of the dream kicked in...I was then struck by that feeling of despair, fear and futility as in "Oh god I´m going to get shot, I´m never told Sarah how much I liked her. Hope she´s ok. So amny thing I wanted to say..."

You know what makes this dream weird was that I had many dreams were I was at shootouts and such, but this one I felt genuine fear and the inevitaliby that I was going to get killed and such. You know that fear a guy who has never set foot on a warzone had. I was relived when I woke up, seriously.

2. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Wild dream. Maybe you should tell Sarah how you feel....................

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Took the words right out of my mouth...

4. theLostSeeker

theLostSeeker Well-Known Member

And then tell us what happened, hehe…

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Weird dream.

6. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    The relief feeling when you wake up and realize it was all a dream is amazing, you just can breath again. Your dream sounds cool, very vivid.

7. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

You know how most people have dreams about getting shot at, but always wake up right before they get killed? I remember having a dream where I was ctualy getting stabbed, and was dieing. It hurt like fuck.

8. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

Dude, that's hilarious. Seriously.

And that's a strange dream dude. Perhaps you have a secret obsession with waging war on Portugal.

9. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

good idea

10. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

I was being chased by two assassin's, and they finally caught up to me and stabbed the shit out of my stomach. Sooooo bad.

11. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    My partner was stabbed one night not bad the blade only went about an inch into his vest but there were like 5 puncture wounds and I had a dream about getting stabbed for about 2 months.

12. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They say if you die in your dream, you die in real life. Which is why you always wake up before you die.

13. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I love getting stabbed in my dreams, becasue I cant feel it and it's like im invincible.
    *gash gash gash aaggh!* Dont stab me brah

14. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Well I woke up before the battle hapened, so I guess i´m safe:D 

I do hope that shit doens´t hit the fan and I end up conscripted into the army.

15. alecgates15

alecgates15 DK is Triple Hitler

News Credits:
    My mom had a dream that she was dead, where she saw her lifeless body in a coffin. Think I disproved your theory onesock.

16. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    my recurring dream is of where my teeth starts falling out for no apparent reason. i think its related to your mortality and shit?

then theres that other one im banging the shit out of brianna banks, thats just me being horny and wife not goddamn putting out.