A friend of mine is in trouble!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Star Sabre James, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

As the title states a friend, who I have known for about 10 years is in serious legal trouble, and she deserves it. I am pretty upset with her right now because she had made so much progress in getting clean, and staying that way. That is untill she met this loser. I did not like him the time I met him. I just hope the prison time she will get will help her put her life in order. She has hurt her family and true friends a lot because of this.

http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070123/NEWS01/101220079/1009

Police arrest 2 in meth case
    By David Unze dunze@stcloudtimes.com

Published: January 23. 2007 12:30AM - Last updated: January 23. 2007 12:41AM

Two St. Cloud-area residents are jailed in Stearns County after an arrest of what investigators are calling a significant methamphetamine distributor.

Sheriff’s departments from Stearns, Crow Wing and Morrison counties spent about a month investigating and conducting controlled buys of meth that led to the arrest of Allen Arthur Hensley, 26. He is charged with two counts of first-degree controlled substance crime and one count of second-degree controlled substance crime and is being held on $100,000 bail.

A search after his arrest last week brought the total meth collected to about 3.5 ounces, which is worth about $15,000.

“He’s believed to be a significant distributor in the St. Cloud area,” said Sgt. Dave McLaughlin of the Central Minnesota Drug and Gang Task Force.

Investigators suspected that Hensley had been selling meth from an area motel, and in that motel parking lot they stopped a vehicle Hensley was in on Jan. 16. Inside the vehicle was about 60 grams of meth, McLaughlin said. Investigators then got a search warrant and searched Hensley’s motel room, where they found about 10 more grams of meth and Misty Eve Aronson, 25, according to McLaughlin.

Aronson is charged with one count of third-degree controlled substance crime and likely will face more charges for her involvement in several controlled buys done during the investigation, McLaughlin said.

“Our multi-jurisdictional approach to drug enforcement is necessary and will continue so long as drug dealers exist and traffic their illegal drugs across county lines,” said Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel.

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah, my sister's in jail right now for that shit. I'm going through the same thing. Hang in there.

3. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

My brother got into that shit, it's fucking nasty.

He didn't get put in jail but he got his ass kicked to shit when his best friend found out he was making the shit in the house he was supposed to be house-sitting for him because he was staying in the next town over caring for his dieing father.

In addition to the severe ass kicking he got, they made him give over all his CDs, video games, computer, and television to pay for damage to the house, and they kicked his ass out on the street with only enough money to buy a bus ticket.

I wouldn't have even given him that myself.

Stupid fuck.

4. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Drugs are bad, Mmm'kay.

5. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Not all of them IMO, but that's another discussion for another time, and will be touched on no further - except to state that the ONLY reason I don't do certain drugs is because they are illegal and I have too much to lose if I ever got in trouble.

...but yeah, meth is a dirty filthy fucking drug.

6. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    whats bad is being stupid for getting caught for shit, ugh.

hope thing get better for you tho starsabrej dude.

7. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Meth is evil. Streets of Vancouver are full of it.

8. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I've seen a few mates get messed up on speed, some people take it too far.

I used to use it occasionally myself, but couldn't deal with the craaaaaaaaaaazy come-down two days later, so I don't bother anymore.

9. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

That reminds me of one of my exes, a little bit after the last time I ever saw her, she was supposed to spend a month at a center to get cleaned up, she soon left and literally became a crack whore, last I heard anything about her she was in jail in florida because of it.

10. Emerald Twilight

Emerald Twilight Banned

My brother was busted for meth manufacture. Took a year in rehab and he's good now.

Dark Convoy. Wrong. All drugs are bad. The only exception is medical use.

11. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    In YOUR opinion.

Let's not even go down that road, though.

12. atlianz

atlianz TFW2005 Supporter

Seriously!

13. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Another vote for common sense!

Meth...Jesus. That stuff is all over the place in North GA, and I've heard it's not even that bad compared to some places out west. It doesn't even look fun, either. When I see somebody getting high or doing coke, I think, "Man, that person looks like they're having a great time!" When I see someone on meth, I think, "Wow, they look really, really strung-out."

Seriously, though, I hope your sister works it out. I know she might have to deal with the legal stuff right now, but best of luck to her when she's finished with whatever happens.

14. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    drugs are cool k.

they make you high and stuff.

15. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Best of luck bro.

Meth lab busts all over now.

16. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

Like I said before, this is not the first time she has been in trouble with the law for drugs. She had been clean for about 6 months or so last year. It had seemed that she had finally gotten her life in order. Then she met this guy (in the story). I only met him once, but thought he was a loser, and I did not like him. From what I know now he got her back into drugs and drug dealing.

I am so angry with her right now. She had come so far, and she threw it all away. Her mother is also hurt. She wonders what she did wrong. Her sister is really angry. She is glad "trash like her" is off the street. It is a bad situation.

17. TestDrive

TestDrive razzle dazzle

I've grown up around addicts my whole life, sometimes it takes something this serious to wake someone up. best of luck to her

18. butz

butz slippery when wet

Theres a lot meth addicts (and manufacturers too, apparently) even out here in the boonies. Some farm house just down the road from my parent's house people got busted for making the shit in their barn (apparently were engaging in various other illegal activities in the area, which tipped the police off).

19. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

[​IMG]

Meth is down there with huffing or raiding your mom's medicine cabinet. Do some real drugs dammit.

20. Lord Bacon

Lord Bacon BACON DUKE

reminds of a song that goes like this:

i can't sleep, i can't eat, but i got the cleanest house on the street!

Oh Meth!