A fitting coda to a fine series.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Nerroth, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    Hi!

I landed in Canada last Friday for a year's visa, and the other day I made it down to the local Toys R'Us. Sadly, it was mostly cleaned out of TFs, but I did pick up a Lugnutz (who I picture as Cy-Kill in my recent Guardian-Renegade story) there.

However, I did see the Shadow Recon Team (a re-deco of the original Recon team of Jolt, Sixspeed and Reverb - or Hop, Blit and Bumper, if you prefer!) and I read the background paragraph included, and I was pleasantly surprised at the nod it gave to the television series:

Maybe it's the fact that because of the loads of languages used on European packs, I usually don't see the paragraphs you see in North America, but I found that this piece wasa fitting coda to what was (as Galaxy Force, anyway) the best TF series since Beast Wars - and hinted at the potential for further storytelling out there in the GF timeline.

Anyone else catch a similar send-off to a favourite series of theirs?

Gary

2. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Bet that made you feel like you were right at home.

IIRC, the repaint of Prime has something like that on the back of it's box.

Gary

3. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    You mean this:

Gary

4. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Its a cool way to say hey, now that galvatron is defeated, life isnt completely over, and sets the stage for fanfics to continue the adventures of the four colony ships...which i guess Override is experiencing with cannonball and astrotrain in pursuit...