A few things :/

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by iLuvM3, Jun 24, 2009.

1. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

alright so first off Mudflap and Skids redeemed themselves in the movie, before hand i was eh on them, but what i am curious as what my friends also brought up..where did they go? it shows them going to town on devastator then suddenly they are just gone..did they die? or what o_O 

also the ending seemed rushed way too fast, optimus got back up and wrecked within 5 minutes and it was all over, we all thought it was going to be a decent drawn out fight but feel the time is why we didn't get to see such a huge fight.

also about the ending we didn't see really any of the other autobots, they were in the fight but never shown at the end, just optimus.. also the plot was so blown open because without looking into the movie you'd be thinking who is this blue guy that showed up to fuze optimus and jetfire?! or all these random decepticons showing up for a huge fight :/.

hopefully theres plenty on the dvd/ blu-ray release :]. i can't wait already XD

in all i think the movie is great, the fight scenes are far better than the first one :p 

2. Tommybg2003

Tommybg2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yes the fight in the forest was so awesome and my favorite

3. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    There's a ton of questions left unanswered and I think it's a universial opinion that the ending was indeed rushed. I'm trying not to focus so much on the questions and just to enjoy this kick ass movie that we got.

4. JB1323

JB1323 Member

I feel the same way, so much great action got crammed in that the ending did feel a little rushed. The more I reflect on it, the better it's gotten for me today though.

5. xxsoundwavexx

xxsoundwavexx Well-Known Member

i think thats one of the films biggest problem, that is pretty much every where...like also wheelie the last time i remember seeing him was in the car before they let in the town after that he just vanished.........

6. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

yea many transformers just disappeared, like sideswipe was hardly there, ironhide kept popping up, arcees were left to be thought as dead pretty much, wheelie disappeared the twins disappeared lol.

quite a few holes but i must say i enjoy this one more than the first one because of the fight scenes, like someone posted earlier the forest fight was just amazing :], this one they showed Optimus in a truer light than the first where he was getting wrecked by megatron :p . hopefully there might be some more added footage on the dvds & blu-ray :], just stinks we have to wait quite a while :/. also i'm not complaining about the movie, i think the movie was great and i might possibly like it more than the first :eek: