A few things i dot understand about the cybertron series

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by all are dead, Feb 4, 2009.

1. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    1. why didnt episode 1 Fallen released later cause first episode i saw was episode 2.

2. the purpose for epidode 52 inferno other than to give some people different voices and to show how scattershot got his original form.

-AAD

2. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Neither Here Nor There

News Credits:
    1. I don't know the answer

2. The scenes in Inferno were supposed to be included in the first few episodes

3. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Cybertron was *supposed* to be a joint project between Hasbro and Takara, a continuation from Energon. However, for reasons unknown, Takara decided to make their version, Galaxy Force, a reboot series that had nothing to do with Energon, subsequently ignoring Hasbro's plans. Since the show was written and produced in Japan and all, Hasbro had to make do with what they were given, so the Cybertron dub of Galaxy Force had to be reworked to (sorta) fit in with the Armada-Energon continuity. For Fallen, the first Galaxy Force episode was edited together with some minor scenes of the second Galaxy Force episode to go around some scenes from the first GF episode that were pretty boring* or would create continuity issues, I believe.

Since combining eps 1 and 2 created a shortfall, so they evidently decided to dub the largely untouched episode 2 to make up the full 52 episode run.

However, when the last DVD for Galaxy Force was released, Takara had changed their minds. According to the DVD liner notes, Galaxy Force was now a part of the the Armada-Energon trilogy. This was confirmed later on Takara's official timeline of their "Micron Trilogy" on their website. Thus, Takara wasted a lot of people's time, especially those fans who had to endure Galaxy Force/Takara fanboys on english-language boards who howled down Cybertron for ruining the "original Japanese intent". These GF fanboys were promptly pointed and laughed at when Takara changed their minds.

Cybertron (franchise) - Transformers Wiki

*The first episode of Galaxy Force is defined by being extremely boring.

4. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I'm actually kinda glad Galaxy Force started anew. I skipped all of Energon because of how bad it was so if it continued from there it wouldve just confused the hell outta me.

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was hoping they would fix the order on the DVDs too. Leaving Inferno as ep.52 was way stupid IMHO.