A few items(3) from my small collection for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by alephnull2005, Jan 30, 2011.

1. alephnull2005

alephnull2005 Banned

Jan 23, 2011
    Hi all, new to these boards and collecting, I have a few things I've picked up randomly that don't really fit the collection I'm attempting to build, so I figured I'd put them up here and they could possibly go to someone who is more interested in them, will consider trade or cash, mostly interested in trade, just make me an offer!

-Universe Brushguard scout class, loose, great condition, complete packaging instructions and weapons

-Power Bots Cyber Speed Bumblebee, loose, great condition, all electronics work, he doesn't come with any accessories, no packaging

-TF Head of the Class activity station Optimus Prime, great condition other than his right rubber antennae angles backwards and the left stands straight, haven't attempted to fix this, not sure how, all electronics work, entire screen lights up, for collectors it works well for display as a sort of bust of '07 movie prime, no packaging manual or accessories

Oh yeah and these are (obviously) photos I pulled off the net, I can put up actual pics if anyone requests them.