Customs: A Few Ideas of Mine

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Strarf, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Strarf

Strarf Crystal Convoy no more TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just want to see what others think of some of the ideas I have for some customs I may work on.

The first idea of mine is to make the SWTF Clone Commander Cody Turbo Tank into Dai Atlas. I'm not really sure what made me come to this conclusion. I got that figure solely for the purpose of making a custom. I picked it up off of my shelf one day and said "What can I make from you?" And then the idea just popped into my mind. So I went and compared pics of Dai with the Turbo Tank, and I felt that it could work, with a new head of course. I think it was the "wings" that helped with the idea. I do plan on making this one sometime in the future, there are a few others I want to make first.

The second I just thought of minutes ago. I was looking at some of the Toyfair pics again. Now, recently I have been watching some Victory episodes and wondering how some of the TFs that appear exclusively in it could be made into customs. Well, looking at the Jetblade images I thought that the RotF Dirge mold could be customized into Hellbat. I'm not sure whether or not I'll make this one, maybe eventually but I'll have to get a Dirge first.

The third is one that I have already painted and only have to seal and reassemble. That is taking the the SWTF Magnaguard with a new head and making Banzai-Tron. I just felt like mentioning this one, because I think it's a pretty original idea.

So, I want to know what any of you think of these ideas. Are they cool or stupid?