A Few I-Gear Faith Leader Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Galvanitro, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    1. What's the size? Is it closer to a Classics Voyager Prime, or Universe 2.0 Onslaught?

2. Quality? I've heard it's generally good. But I want focused opinions.

3. Which version should I go for first? I like the Normal, UM/White, and Shattered versions, and might look into the Nemesis one. Any major quality differences (if you have one of the others). I have the Masterpiece Prime (Hasbro-20th Anniversary-Movie-Edition), but kind of like the idea of a smaller one. Plus, I love Shattered Glass anything.

Thanks to any who answer, I appreciate it.

2. Goshjosh95

Goshjosh95 Decepticon

News Credits:
    (1) Size is Ultra-Class... about the same height as U 2.0 Onslaught

(2) People have complained that it feels cheap, but it's not. The plastic is very durable; it just feels deceptively cheap in comparison to the real MP Prime because it's not die-cast. All the moving pieces line up well, work correctly, painted well, zero QC issues with mine. Much more fun to pose than the heavier MP Prime.

(3) I have the normal one, 2nd batch release (which corrected or improved some issues, according to their website / facebook page)... he's terrific; definitely worth it. I'm also highly considering either the Nemesis or SG version. I'd skip the UM version, unless you're confident they (or another 3rd party) are going to make some kind of trailer / armor add-on. v Naked white Prime looks boring.

3. CETERUS PRIME

CETERUS PRIME Well-Known Member

4. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Check out this thread. You can pretty much get all the info, and reviews from a bunch of different people's perspective, that you need.

In short, they're very nice.

5. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Thanks a bunch, guys! Now, to add them to my long list of people to get...dang.

6. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Don't waste your money getting an unofficial scaled down version of a toy you already have. If you need one, it's the Magnus because the all-new trailer. IF that ever materializes...