A few HTS movie toy updates

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jarodimus, May 24, 2007.

1. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    HTS has converted the first 4 movie Legends (Jazz, BB, Ratchet, and Barricade) and the Real Gears to in-stock status. The Real Gears now include the first six, with Zoom Out 25X added since yesterday. And as of a few minutes ago, they're not pre-orders, but "usually ships within one business day" status.

They've also added Optimash Prime with "Coming Soon" status.

The only one of the movie Deluxes currently still orderable is Scorponok. (He's still set to ship on 6/4.) The others have been switched back to "Coming Soon".
    EDIT: Must've caught 'em in the middle of an update. Now all Wave 1 Deluxes except Barricade are orderable again. Hope they keep this up. I'd love to be able to order Bonecrusher, Swindle, Blackout, Ratchet, and the Leaders today!

Remember: FNFSPR7 for 25% off plus free shipping. There doesn't appear to be any limit to how many times a given customer can use it. I just used it for the third time to order Legends Jazz -- $2.99 shipped! :D  (Already got the rest of the Wave 1 Legends and all the Real Gears from TRU.com.)

2. nemesis-kidd

nemesis-kidd Nemesis Enforcer

Thanks for the update!
    Just ordered all 6 Real Gears and Bumblebee Unleashed. :) 

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Me too. I'm trying to focus on the merchandise and wait on the toys, but it's hard to pass up these kinds of sales.
    6 Real Gear + 4 Legends + Unleashed Bumblebee = $60 shipped to my door

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Thanks for the update! The real gears are mine with a discount!

5. Jarodimus

News Credits:
    Huh. Hadn't even noticed BB Unleashed. He, Monopoly, and the Super Soaker are way up in the midst of the Classics and SWTFs. I've just been checking the end of the list for the most part.

I wasn't planning on buying BB Unleashed early on, but at $15 and no tax or shipping, I might bite.

EDIT: Yep -- caved. I didn't take very long to convince myself. :redface2:  Another look at the closeups shown here several months ago did the trick.

Between my single-item orders and their insistance on shipping the free magnets by themselves for pre-orders, FNFSPR7 is going to bankrupt HTS on shipping costs.

EDIT 2: Hrm. Now the # of items is back down to 156 from 158. Titanium WW Magnus and Sunstorm have been removed. Refreshing the HTS pages and looking for changes is going to obsess me until I'm able to order the rest of the movie figures. Curse this slow day at the office....

6. undertaker

undertaker Deadman's Disciple

Well, there's 10 more figures ordered in the last 10 days... Legends and the Real Gear set, but to save the $17 in discounts and tax savings, that works for me.

7. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well let us know if voyagers or leaders become available, then they will have my order :) 

8. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was going to post about this, but I figured someone would beat me to the punch.

I only hope they get the rest of the movie figures in stock before the 25% off coupon expires. Still with the price of gas, paying full price plus shipping is still cheaper than me running all over creation trying to find these things. Besides with Botcon and SDCC coming up, Im pretty sure Hasbro will be having more coupons. Hell even if it's only free shipping, Id be game.

Am I the only one who can't bring themselves to order the movie scorponok figure even with free shipping and 25% off the price? Im feeling the same way about the leader Megatron. Sadly not that long ago I would have blindly bought it because it said "transformers" on the box.

9. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I found the Real Gear on-line independently and came to post it, but I figured someone already had and they did! Excellent! I wanted Optimash Prime too, but he was "Out of Stock" as of an hour ago. Doh!

Believe it or not, Motor_Master, I broke down and purchased a movie Scroponok despite my previous assertion that I was not going to buy any true movie toys (no room, no dough). I had to buy it, though, 'cause he's an arthropod bot and I gotta catch 'em all!

10. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

THANK YOU! I just got 2 Real Gears for 11 dollars SHIPPED. You can't imagine how much time and money I saved, no more Walmarts for me!!!!!!!

11. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I feel the exact same. I won't touch either of those turds unless they are free or very, very cheap.

12. undertaker

undertaker Deadman's Disciple

Apparently HTS has the Real Gears and Movie Legends in stock and may be shipping them now. I received an e-mail in the last few hours saying that my order has shipped. When I had ordered the figures, it looked like they weren't going to ship them out until the June 2nd release date hit.

Unless something changes on the HTS website, it looks like I'm only going to be looking for boxed movie figures on June 2nd.

13. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I bought my Real Gears last night using this as well as a b-day present for my wife. :D 

14. Jarodimus

News Credits:
    UPDATE!

Want Bonecrusher for $7.49? He's now orderable and shipping within one business day right here, and today's reportedly the last day for FNFSPR7.

I think HTS is trying to mess with us, shifting items back forth between "add to cart", "coming soon", and "out of stock" like this....

15. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I think the status switching has to do with people cancelling orders after finding stuff in stores... they had ONE brawl and ONE swindle throughout the course of today, but no more than ONE.

16. Jarodimus

News Credits:
    Bwa?! They had Swindle in stock? That's the first I've heard of him being available on HTS. Did you order him? If so, did you get him for the $6.99 error price?

I'm not sure about canceled orders being the reason. Today is the first time I've seen Bonecrusher in stock. I know for sure at least 2 have been ordered, and he's still available. Plus, Blackout and Ratchet seem to have gone directly from "Coming Soon" to "Out of Stock". Also, that reason wouldn't explain why some of the toys have been "ships 6/4" while others have been "ships within one business day". Ah, who knows?

*shrugs and hits "Refresh"*

17. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I could have gotten it for the $6.99 price, but by the time I found my mom to see if I could use her credit card again, it had sold. I -did- have it in my cart. As for Brawl, same thing.

EDIT: perhaps this is one time it pays to sit on my ass all day and check for updates on the internet...

18. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yes, I'm one of the victims of pre-order to available now to pre-order. While this wave 2 (are these toys actually in waves?) guy is shipping tomorrow, the wave 1 guys are on hold till June 4th.

And nobody at HTS customer service can tell me why.

19. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Any ideas why HTS just billed my card $8.03? I'm assuming it's related to the pre-orders of wave 1 deluxes I made, but nothing has shipped except the magnets, and the order status is the same.

20. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

I was able to get 2 Real Gears before they sold out, and just ordered a Bonecrusher today. If the planets align correctly I should have everything by Friday.