A few auctions: Puzzle Rattrap, Japanese Book-Box Soundwave, Astrotrain, etc.

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by LBond, Aug 24, 2007.

1. LBond

LBond Active Member

Hello!
    It's time once again to downsize my collection a bit, so I've posted a few auctions to ebay at the following links (hopefully these links work):

Japanese Book-Box G1 Soundwave reissue (not sealed but also not played with):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180152345393&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Japanese Book-Box reissue white Astrotrain (box not sealed but toy never removed from tray):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180152346953&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Japanese Beast Wars white Puzzle Rattrap MIB (Box opened but celophane bag with puzzle still factory sealed):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180152348613&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Hasbro version G1 Tracks (TRU reissue) MISB:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180152349726&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Note that all of these items are from my own personal collection and have been kept in very good condition. There is less than 2 days remaining in the auctions. I also have items not posted to auctions but still for sale (make offer):

MOSC Energon Superion Maximus combiner parts (all 5 robots on sealed C-8 to C-9 (or better) cards)
    MOSC Energon Steamhammer, Duststorm, & Sledge (3 of the 5 components of Constructicon Maximus
    MISB Energon Shockblast..
    MISB Beast Wars Magnaboss (decent (Canadian) box but seriously dented bubble)

E-mail if interested ---> (LBond75@hotmail.com)

EDIT: I THINK I HAVE FIXED THE LINKS NOW...STUPID ME MADE A COPY AND PASTE ERROR. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. :)  YOU MAY NEED TO COPY AND PASTE, I'M NOT SURE..

Last edited: Aug 24, 2007
  2. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Everytime I click on them they pop up as a page error. Don't know if it's just for me or anyone else though

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Same happened to me. Then I did some digging and the items aren't even listed (at least Rattrap isn't... I figured the rare one would be a good one to search for)

4. LBond

LBond Active Member

Hmm, apparently I have a problem with my links, and I'm not really sure how to fix it b/c it's my sister's ebay account and I can't even find the items when I do an ebay search. The only way I can view them is from inside her account, so I might have to check with her tomorrow and see if she can get me working links that will work from outside the account. Sorry about this. So rarely that I use ebay anymore...

LBond

5. LBond

LBond Active Member

Yeah I have the same problem when trying to search for them, but from within my sister's ebay account it shows all 4 auctions listed. I don't know what's going on. :-\ Sorry..

6. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I also searched for the rattrap,

7. LBond

LBond Active Member

Actually my sister posted them well over 24 hours ago, so I expected them to be there by now. But anyway, I've just asked the folks at another board where I also posted this message to let me know if the links work or don't work from that board, so whenever someone lets me know I might at least have a clue as to whether the links themselves are bad or whether I've just somehow messed them up on this board...we'll see.

LBond

8. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  9. LBond

LBond Active Member

Thanks for letting me know about the problem guys! I think I've got it fixed now. I had originally copied and pasted from the other board and the other board had shortened the link on me...duh!! If there are still any problems, just let me know again.

LBond

10. LBond

LBond Active Member

Excellent! All's well that ends well.

LB

11. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I was just looking at the Rattrap auction, I clicked on 'other items from this seller' and there was nothing...

I can't think of anything in there that would cause it to be pulled, but then again, this is ebay...

12. LBond

LBond Active Member

Yeah I noticed that too, but I bet if you clicked on one of the other links from in here it would come right up... ebay is crazy!! I'm glad I don't use it very often. Let my sister have all the headaches!

LB

13. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Maybe they don't like you because you're Canadian? Always a possiblity...

14. LBond

LBond Active Member

haha, most likely!

15. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    I call dibs on ratrap