A Early Christmas Present: A Future TF Project Preview

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by FMAChet, Dec 21, 2009.

1. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

A Early Christmas Present: A Future TF Fan Fic Project Preview

I just thought i'd dropped by and gave everyone a little early Christmas present. A little preview for what's to come hopefully next year. I my previous "Non-Transformers" Fan Fics on hold until what I had in the making was done with, but in the mean time, enjoy.

#####

CUT TO:
    Earth’s orbit, Outer Space

High above the terra firma, above the trees, over the seas, above the great mountains, even beyond the great clouds, the heavens themselves, among the depths of the darkness that enveloped around the beautiful blue orb that that is the planet itself, encircled by the millions of stars that shone brightly, but small compared to the planet’s own star, the very star that was rested within dead center of the solar system; the sun. The spectacle of the planet earth among the the vast, limitless space was truly a dream that mankind would one day attain to look upon, a magnificent display of land mass, mounds of oceans flourishing and the gentle clouds that hung over the continents, providing shade to the population of humanity dwelled beneath. The major constituents that made up the huge amount of the planet’s resource of natural elements.

All of those wonderful, superlative components rolled up into one peaceful orb, a planet that seemly flourished of nothing but life compared to the other eight planets of the solar system, plus the planetoid known as Pluto. The planet very slowly rotates as the nearby sun shines upon whatever rotates in front of it, the continent of North America slowly being coated with darkness. The very orb to a few who ever had the opportunity to venture into space would be baffled to look at it and referred to it as the very thing they consider it to be called home. Truly, the planet itself being viewed from outer space is too much to be resisted; to those who would gaze upon it would look upon it for minutes, even hours. It’s just a picturesque sight to behold, to obverse upon.

But one could care less of what he thinks of it, or what is going on among that planet right now…

High above the blue and brown globe, drifting about among the great path that is the very orbit of the Earth itself, an object of clearly alien origin was itinerating about the Earth’s orbit; surveying it, observing it with pure concentration, ever so gazing upon the globe of the planet itself. Drifting around the dark side of the planet, above the very sight of North America, highlighted by the rays of the sun, while a bright flashing, cyclopean visor glowed brightly, along with a number of bright blue, luminous plating. The object was clearly obvious to make out as the cybertronian satellite, Soundwave. He had been drifting, motionlessly around the Earth for hours since the global scanning began, yet there have been no traces of even the tiniest detail of Decepticon energy signals that have been seen after his reactivation.

Even after the amount of time that has passed, the amount of luck of finding the signal of what Soundwave hoped to be that of Megatron only dwindled to what a human would say” As low it could get”. Normally anyone would’ve given up hope, but Soundwave was beyond that of giving up. The Decepticon communications officer’s patience was solid to the spark, one to be admired. It takes alot of patience to perform a successful espionage assignment, something that Soundwave always mastered; the time that required the information needed would take hours, even days. He would remain in space, wandering motionlessly around the Earth’s orbit until he detects a Decepticon energy signal, or will have to return to the sunken Nemesis, report and follow Starscream’s command, and return to his search once the task is done.

The Decepticon communications officer continue to fixate his visor to the sight that is the continent of North America, his visor still flashing in a number of colors, red, yellow, white, etc; numerous, extremely tiny cybertronian glyphs moving upwards and downwards by the right side of his visor, like file numbers displaying on a computer during a loading process, just the ordinary load of useless, something that Soundwave easily put aside, quite quickly. His sights still heavily focused on that of the continent that he drifted above, Soundwave continued to observe from his position from high above in the planet’s orbit. He continued his world-wide search with absolute patience, which was until…

STARSCREAM (Speaks through comm link)
    Soundwave, this is Starscream, come in.

Soundwave quickly paused his global scan, resuming normal sight as his visor slowly shifted from the flashing display of colors to his regular luminous, crimson red. The Decepticon communications officer swiftly turned his attention to that of the awaiting Starscream, responding to the Air commander by his built in comm-link.

SOUNDWAVE
    Soundwave acknowledges.

Good. Now listen, we received word from Blackout that the human military is mounting a heavy defense; they are guarding what they believe to be some sort of a supercomputer. It may be some sort of use to us.

SOUNDWAVE
    It could provide us the information of material that we can use to produce energon.

Precisely, that would bring us one step closer to achieving our goal. Only then we will return to Cybertron with a planet’s worth of energon. Which is why I am placing an assignment of great importance to you.

SOUNDWAVE
    As you command. What are your orders?

Infiltrate the base that the humans keep the supercomputer in, download as much information as you can get. We need to know of what there is to gather, as well of what we’re dealing with. And any human that pose’s interference; eliminate them.

SOUNDWAVE
    Assignment acknowledged.

Excellent. I sent Skywarp to locate the base’s coordinates. According to him; it should around sector seven, five, point eight.

Soundwave shifted to his scanning sight, calculating the coordinates that were submitted to him, his visor shifting to the flashing colours again. This time, zooming straight towards the exact location like looking at a photograph with a magnifying glass, zooming further and further towards the destination. With very little effort, what came into Soundwave’s view was actually a bird’s eye view of a military base, exactly as Starscream proclaimed, located somewhat within the center that stands to some extent within Nebraska, a state of the United States of American, or North America in other words.

SOUNDWAVE
    Base location, detected.

Superb. The rest is up to you now. This assignment is the up most importance if we’re to gain any kind of resource to process energon. Failure is not an option, Starscream out.

Starscream’s transmission swiftly ended, and Soundwave once again alone, but now alone to follow Starscream’s command. With a deadlock to deal with, surely if he would go for the Supercomputer within the base, it would delay his global-wide search for Megatron. However, if he were to continue his search from the Earth’s orbit, Starscream might become suspicious enough to catch onto Soundwave’s plan, and worst, try to stop the Decepticon communications officer from succeeding. Complications would arise to another Decepticon who would in Soundwave’s position. Soundwave quietly thought to himself as his cybertronian satellite form drifted above the globe, calculating a strategy to deal this situation. For a regular Decepticon, it would be impossible to undergo a task while performing another task.

But, it wasn’t for Soundwave.

Soundwave had an idea, a plan that actually benefited both of the individual tasks without having the need to delay one or the other. A low sigh emitted from Soundwave’s faceplate, something began to stir within the Decepticon’s body. Suddenly but very slowly, the center blue cylinder plate began to spin clockwise, twelve small, spider-like appendages lifted outwards from the center of the center plate as the very plate itself all of a sudden opened up, a shaft-way that appeared from the opening. Slowly, as it appeared; a dark object was gradually sliding forward from within the opening; the spider-like apparatus’s retracted until they clutched the object to their hold. The opening continued to twirl as Soundwave carefully calculated on the coordinates that was supplied earlier.

Within a few seconds, the very view of the military base was right in his sights once again, nothing but the sounds emitting from the rotating shaft from the center of his cybertronian satellite form, as well these words…

SOUNDWAVE (Speaks to the object via built in com-link)
    Ravage: Eject.

With that command uttered from his faceplate, the object that was ensnared by the spider-like mechanism’s suddenly burst outwards, or more likely launched forth out from the center shaft. Soundwave watches the object, in the form of a pod, or a transition form missile rocket further towards the beautiful sight that is the planet itself as his center shaft opening starts to close up, his center shaft finally closed up and returning to its blue glow. A bright light emitted from the pod, flames whooshed from the pod’s surface as it entered the Earth’s atmosphere, a spectacle The Decepticon communications officer observed from his position, his cyclopean visor watching the flaming object rocketing further away from sight and careering into the Earth, racing through the atmosphere with accelerated speed. Soundwave’s visor glowed brighter with such intensity, whatever he launched from his own being was apart of his own plan.

SOUNDWAVE (Speaks to the pod via built in com-link)
    Operation: Infiltration.

As the flaming pod slowly vanished from sight and with only half of the handed tasks done and out of the way,, Soundwave slowly turned his sight towards another kind of situation, the previous task of searching for Megatron, the communication with Starscream and the deployment of the pod only delayed him for only a few minutes, not a complete loss.

SOUNDWAVE
    Resume: Global scan.

The Decepticon intelligence agent shifted his visor to scan mode, flashing in multiple colors again as his previous task was put back into motion once again. His cybertronian satellite form continued to drift among the planet, passing over the continent of North American and wafted eastwards among the planetary orbit, motionlessly and allowing the Earth’s orbit to drift him along the blue and brown globe, Soundwave would continue to wait until a Decepticon energy signal would arise, patiently. However, he would have to concentrate his part of the infiltration assignment and as well his search attempt, continuing his global scanning. Until then, Soundwave continued his scanning procedure in the meantime, waiting patiently for contact to be relayed to him.

CUT TO:
    Nebraska Military Base

[We are treated to an aerial shot of the base; it is heavily based on that of the Diego, Garcia NEST bunkers from Transformers 2, but more of a wider, more of a dessert approach. We slowly close in to the Base, but not an extreme close up]

The sounds of Helicopter wing blades whirling is heard from the background, the lights of the great U.S Military base are heavily visible even from the greatest distance, nothing but tranquility is resided with the great, open range of nothing but the now cool dessert , and the twinkling stars of the night sky. Other than the sand that easily made up the grounds’ material, very few shrubs of bushes are visible, only by being highlighted by the lights that shone from the military base. The very forms of two CV-22 Osprey Copters moving into the scene.

[The pair of CV-22 Osprey Copters enters into the camera view by flying from the left side and into the scene from of the Camera, and continues approaching towards the Military Base until we cut to…]​

#####

Don't be shy to post up any comments, reviews etc, they are welcomed. I thought after seeing seeing all the teasers, previews and all that info before TFROTF's release, I decided make my own version of the Transformers movieverse (live action series), done my way. It's like a bit of G1, the character designs and alt modes of the live action series, along with a mish-mash of various personallities of many of the other series's counterparts. So if there's any questions, comments, reviews that you would like put up, feel free to do so. and Enjoy!

2. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I made this same mistake with my previous fan fictions before the one I'm writing now. You spend a little too much time describing and explaining stuff. Maybe it would be best to start off with dialouge or action to grab the reader before setting the setting and stuff. I'm not insulting the writing, I'm just saying don't make the mistake I did on my first few fan fictions.

3. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

I understand what you mean, but that's only a selection of a chapter in progress, sort of somewhere in the middle of it. I was only trying to be creative with explaining the little thing like what people would expect with reading a novel. Maybe its best to shorten the description a little. Thanks for commenting, appreciate your thoughts.

EDIT: I took you adivce and tried shorterning it, along with adding an extra.

4. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

I decided to post two more short previews for today and on Chirstmas day, This is a selcetion of the first chapter. Hope you all enjoy.

FADE IN
    EXT. Iacon Headquarters, Cybertronian Year 2005

The flickering of a computer screen brightens the surrounding space, and boots up into life. A bright blue screen would follow and end up as a result; vast amounts of information swiftly pop up into the screen display, data tracks, history recordings; memory files and storage folders just filling the modem screen as the sounds of clicking and typing are easily noticed. The forms of hands going about on the keypad, the fingers pressing against the key buttons, drafting or laying words, sentences and fonts that swiftly appear on the screen in response. The lettering, not that of mere English, but in the peculiar form of the global language. Typing on the keyboard and sitting in front the computer, sat on a mere chair was a pure example of a local life-form; however, appearances in this case can very well deceive. While the life-form had the shape of a bipedal, humanoid, the appearance was more complicated.

He was more mechanical in physical, outer appearance, explaining that inside had no augments with the same subject. Other than heavy “inner biological” layouts, His metal layers easily displayed in a plain white along with a dark grey head and two small, panel like appendages on both sides of his head, along with bright blue eyes. Next aside him, another, same kind of life-form doing the exact same task on the computer he was working on. Though the same kind of species, this one had a different kind of figure, more on the war kind. The head had a more different shape, however, his eyes were in the same color of blue as well. Despite the fact that his face was metal as well, barely complicate the expression etc; the term of slight boredom was easily noticeable.

SIDESWIPE (Speaks Cybertronian)
    Off all the jobs that we have to work for the future of Cybertron, I ended with this sever-dragger.

Though speaking in their native language, these organisms aren’t familiar to the terms of the English Language.

WHEELJACK (Speaks Cybertronian)
    We all have to do our share. RedAlert is helping out Ratchet with the medical supplies for the voyage. Smokescreen and Depth Charge are handling the cargo supplies, and both Arcee and Jazz are going through the last exanimations of the data schematics, just to make certain there isn’t any foul ups.

It’s not that I have anything against our duties, but I just prefer to be with Ironhide and Bumblebee.

Jazz just didn’t though that collecting energy comdaptors wasn’t worth your time.

Maybe so, but with the war going on; taking on Decepticons would’ve been more of relief than this processer-dimmer.

Point proven, but with many tasks and few to do so, some temporally sacrifices had to be made. We all know that this simple task isn’t the kind for the Advance Opps. Faction.

That I agree.

Just don’t stress a circuit, the quicker we get this done, the better for you to get back in action.

If only I could quarantine myself of this boredom.

(Chuckles) Just give it time.

VOICE (Speaks Cybertronian)
    That’s easy for you to say.

Wheeljack turns his head towards the direction of where that remark emitted from, to see another one of his fellow comrades, leaning against a supporter beam of a view-window. He was almost an inch smaller than the both of them, but far from being called the smallest of all of Cybertron. Whatever was been shown from outside the window brightened pretty much half the room. He had somewhat of a red tint along with the standard metal grey to his exoskeleton, again his eyes were in the glows of bright blue. Hard to tell though, he was deeply jaded than Sideswipe was, and by the sound of his tone, more impatient as well. Sideswipe noticed that comment as well, but turned his attention back to the computer and proceeded on to ignore.

You’ll have to tolerate with what you have now, Cliffjumper.

CLIFFJUMPER (Speaks Cybertronian)
    With nothing to do? That’s your word of an advice? If my circuits weren’t so depleted with sheer disbelief and boredom, I’ be laughing sarcastically right now.

That’s your problem. You’re the one, who nearly put our last task force in severe risk, almost putting Depth Charge into quite a state, before he was tended too.

How was I supposed to know that was a trap? Anyone could’ve fall for that.

Anyone who lacked a central processer. Your foolish acts got us caught in the first place.

At least we got out of there.

Thanks to Prime.

Even though He doesn’t know it, Prime knows how to make an entrance.

And sometimes a pain in the rear shaft.

He put you on technical duty for your own good. You should’ve learned by know.

CLIFFJUMPER (Mutters Cybertronian)
    Learn how to lose yourself in monotony. (Speaks Cybertronian) Punishment or not, I feel I’m being strayed away from the real action.

He shifted his attention to the view-window, observing the cityscape that these robotic organisms call their capital conurbation.

CUT TO:
    EXT. Outside Iacon HeadQ View-window.

[The camera slowly, then generally pans away from the window, and moves leftwards to the very sight of the beauty that is the cybertronian metropolis, Metro-plex. Think “Transformers (2007)”, but less chaotic plus filled to the brim with death, and more peaceful. The style of the buildings, think G1, but with a touch of the movie version, little bit more modern. There is a lack of lava- illumination that was present in 2007 film. Despite the shading being a combination of chrome and metallic, royal, the lights around the cityscape brighten enough to be more than noticed.]

CLIFFJUMPER (Voice Over, Speaks Cybertronian)
    As we speak, I bet the Decepticons are plotting, or even attempting their next move.

*****​

To anyone reading these, don't hesitate to post any comments, reviews or suggestions, feel free to do so. And once again enjoy.

5. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Alrighty then :D . Good story. I like your signature btw

6. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

Glad you liked it, and the sig as well. Now, sorry for the delay, got caught up with Christmas. Here is the final preview for the story, another selection of a chapter.

Deep bellow, within the lower levels of the great Decepticon headquarters, in fact, deep bellow the very foundation of Trypticon itself, the control room of the entire Grand Mal. This room, along with any other built on the same level, or even bellow, conceals the majority of any Decepticon activity from the outside world; they intended to keep their strategising, basic training or foolish scuffling, heavy observation of all nearby friendly territory, security readouts and data schematics. But most of all, containing the greatest, and finest of the Decepticon army has to offer, the entire militia itself. With only a minor number of fellow soldiers, including that of the Sentinel Units, were to maintain composure out on the outside, within the confines of Trypticon; the majority remain somewhat underground inside the Grand Mal, like a maze of vast amounts of levels constructed underneath. The Decepticons felt that way to prevent any kind of error, such as an ambush, or any kinds of secret plans were to be inadvertently revealed by an Autobot infiltrator. Keeping themselves heavily protected and concealed within underground, inside a base filled with nothing more but a labyrinth of corridors, rooms, and even more battle harden Decepticons eager for combat proved more than necessary, a major advantage.

The Main Control panel currently maintains checkouts of security readouts of the Grand Mal panelled out from other dwellings, transmitted from the Security Cameras all around the sectors of the moody, dark tainted, nearly endless shaft-ways and so on, etc. Standing affront of the massive control panel, the huge amalgamation of security screens, numerous panels of computers, and frequent keyboards lined along side of the abundant screens, an individual stood with both arms crossed, with a traditional, pale gold Cybertronian exoskeleton, features of a different kind of Cybertronian jet displayed mostly around the chest and abdomen, as well having the traits of red eyes, a trademark of the Decepticons and a dome like head with two very short, bulky antenna like panels around the cranium, along with few armour that formed around the forehead, and both sides of his head. He continued to observe the numerous screen panels, watching the huge majority of the fellow Decepticons do their usual business, communicating with each other. The one surveying their bickering and babbling from the control room kept his arms crossed, tapping his finger impatiently, as if he was expecting something, something that should have transpired long ago.

STARSCREAM (Speaks Cybertronian)
    So much potential…

He continued observing their chatter, yet to the eyes of the Decepticon second in command, the air commander of all Decepticon air forces, it seemed; worthless.

So much raw power…

He thought of their free time, squabbling with one and another, enjoying their satisfaction of boasting, mocking their opposition, and possibly another of their own, discussing their differences in an aggressive manner, possibly spawning forth a senseless, meaningless wrestling bout of strength and might, than that with sense and thought beforehand, Starscream easily find it nothing more but a waste of potential and valuable time, but there was something more that the second in command was going about in thought.

But what exactly are doing about those means?

From other parts of the security monitors, he noticed several other Decepticon comrades slacking around, doing nothing better to do, nothing important to do, nothing to show commitment for, just to lay around, showing the pure essence of the term; being lazy. Then from other monitor, the aggressive bickering eventually transformed into a plain, squabbling of a brawl between two Decepticons, with the majority of the crowd actually supporting and cheering the worthless brawl instead of trying to separate the two of them from exchanging heated blows. This was the kind of behaviour that Starscream would never tolerate at this kind of time, something that is of great importance as he observed. The Decepticon Second in Command grew infuriated with these simple examples of embarrassment, lack of dedication, and the basic display of laziness and the complete disregard of the current situation, the possible sense of an ambush by their opposition, the Autobots. His anger and frustration devolving greatly, Starscream felt like screaming out to the top of his vocal processers, but something was restraining that from happening.

Starscream felt like he was being watch, by something nearby, or someone. Starscream had only a hunch of who it was, so in order to prevent from being noticed, caught, or even being punished, the second in command kept his thoughts to himself, quiet and silent.

STARSCREAM (Mutters Cybertronian)
    Nothing…

And only to himself, in his thoughts that is…

STARSCREAM (Thinking, in Cybertronian)
    ABSOULTY NOTHING!!!

His expression shifted to express his point of view of the current situation, he felt that the majority of the Decepticon forces should at least be somewhat on guard, than that of what was transpiring as he observed the numerous count of computer screens, security monitors and data and technical readouts.

All of these slackers have no comprehension of what could be happening out on the surface.

Before could continue his lecture onward, something caught the Second in Command’s attention, he heard something. The metallic clangs of footsteps approaching to where he stood. Starscream turned his sights towards his left; the sounds of approaching footsteps came from that of mass of darkness. Slowly, a bright yellow light began shine through the mist that is the shadows, Starscream knew exactly of whom it was approaching towards him from the darkness, underneath his breath, Starscream emitted a sigh of disbelief. Coming into view, the yellow light actually was beamed from the midpoint of the individual’s head. Fully revealed once out of the shadows, the confronting entity’s exoskeleton featured somewhat of a shade tine of purple, a head that actually lacked that of a mouth, a nose; In fact, lacking a actual face, only that his trademark head design and a cyclopean yellow eye, a trademark design that the fans of the genre know too well. The yellow eyed individual continues to step forward approached Starscream by the side of the Main Control Panel.

SHOCKWAVE (Speaks Cybertronian)
    Patience is a virtue Starscream. A rather simple concept that obviously you lacked.

Starscream growled in angered response, he knew Shockwave had come to lecture his point of view.

Don’t waste your worthless logic, Shockwave. You know as much as I do that we should prepare ourselves, and (thrusts his right arm and points at the security monitors) these worthless slackers for combat.

You know our orders. We must remain in this base, underneath Trypticon until the time is right. You of all Decepticons should know that fully.

Orders?! Though aware, I hardly think what kind of nonsense we have to unbelievably tolerate with is what I call something of importance.

(Sighs, and mutters) Then again (Speaks) Until we are notified of any development, and no matter how much you disapprove, we must remain here.

Bah! Nonsense is what I think this is about. A total waste of time.

Time is of the essence. Be patient! Simple as that.

Talk and advice me all you want, but your logic won’t comprehend that the Autobots could be up to something, even as we speak!

Shockwave’s right arm suddenly shifted, morphed, transformed into somewhat of a cannon, growing tired of Starscream’s persistence, and mostly his insults.

Do not insult my intellect, cretin! I’m just as aware of the current situation.

Starscream noticed Shockwave’s arm cannon threateningly priming up to discharge fire, no doubt at Starscream, who understood the threat, attempted to restrain his insults, preventing his own hide from being blasted by the Military Operations Commander. Seeing the look of acknowledgment and somewhat a slight sense of fear from Starscream’s face, Shockwave transformed his arm cannon and morphed it back to his normal right hand, knowing that Starscream had gotten the point.

Barging into enemy territory during this present time will only result in major setbacks, not to mention a huge reduction of troops. Try being patient, and I’m certain that the right moment to strike will surely come. It is logically sensible after all.

(Snorts) I’m familiar with the mere terms of patience. Its, just that I do not have the time for.

Regardless, Orders are orders.

STARSCREAM (Thinking, in Cybertronian)
    Orders that I would first change if I were in command.

*****​

To anyone reading these, don't hesitate and feel free to post any comments, reviews or suggestions. They are always welcome. Hope you all enjoyed Christmas and once again enjoy.

7. ShockFleet

ShockFleet Member

I like your style of storytelling. I can really visualize the scenes.

8. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Awesome so far! I really like how great you make this from the Decepticon point of view, and the depth you give is good aswell. Can't wait for more, keep it up! :thumb 

9. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Cool.... Very detailed!