A Death in Darkest Hour? (Spoilers for Regeneration ending)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Blairimus2563, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Blairimus2563

Blairimus2563 Commander

News Credits:
    As we saw in the ending of Regeneration(Which is one of the best episodes of TFPrime in my opinion) The Decepticons had the kids and left with a cliffhanger. Now the death I was talking about in the title was not Ratchet but maybe Optimus? I mean he could sacrifice himself for the kids and Cybertron,and I read somewhere that the Autobots are at a huge disadvantage in Season 3. So maybe that's the disadvantage. It might sound far fetched but will Optimus Prime die in Darkest hour?

2. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Probably not.

I vote "Destiny's Child".

3. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I don't think Optimus will die, at least not yet.

And we know none of the current Decepticons will die because of the Beast Hunters clip.

Maybe one of the other Autobots (Bumblebee), and if the writers want to live up to their statements of "the body count has been upgraded" and "no one is safe", then at least one Autobot should die.

4. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    No not Optimus,The Writers may start thinking about him back from the Dead again.

5. Soundpulse

Soundpulse Well-Known Member

The writers don't have the ball-berings to kill an Autobot

6. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    someone said the same thing about earth being unicron....and earth is unicron

7. Soundpulse

... Uhhh, reasons.

8. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought this was another one of those threads, but you bring up a cool point. Ratchet, at least, if logic dictates, will be around for season 3--at least in minor scenes. Prime on the other hand, that brings up a good point. The description for 'Dark Hour' states that prime will have to make a difficult decision that will carry a heavy weight basically--so I saw it as:

+He would run a risky plan that would involve putting the kids in danger while trying to save them and Cybertron. Miko and Jack's VAs were surprised by some of the lines they had to record for season 3--so I'm thinking the humans will be angry or something at the autobots based on this decision.

-but with your predicition, I can acually see that playing out. At NYCC, they didn't unveil a voyager prime--or any new optimus prime toy. Sure that's weak logic for speculation, but I wonder if he really could be biting the dust before then. A series where Prime dies? I wouldn't be surprised--has to happen at least once.

But all that said, witht he show having at least 4 confirmed seasons, I doubt Prime will die.

9. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ...another death thread?:banghead: 

Just going to say this now before ducking out: the day Optimus or Megatron dies is the day Transformers Prime kills itself.

10. Soundpulse

I just made a thread so we can just stick it to just ONE thread, man, I'm tired of there being 4 of these per day.