Customs: A.D.C.U. poll

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Hello all, I am going to be making three more members of the Autobot Damage Control Unit. The first two were made form deluxe class cybertron prime and cybertron landmine. Im needing three other modes. i have no access to the demolishor dump truck. and ideas perhaps on color. and should one of the next three be a flyer? keep in mind this group does most of the after battle clean up and rescue. let me know your opinions. thanks a bunch.

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Armada Hoist?

If you do a flyer, a helicopter is probably more appropriate than a jet of some sort.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    How about RID Landfill? I know, it would be 4 different characters, and you're only looking for 3, but, I think that they would fit the team well, and you would have a Combiner within the group. As for a flying TF, Armada Cyclonus could work.

4. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I'd go with Cybertron Evac for the next one. That figure is love. That covers the air based idea you were hoping for, it is a chopper that is used in S&R so it is solid for Damage Control, and it sticks with the Cybertron theme you have been using.

I'd also consider using a Cybertron Red Alert. He already has the emergency lights going for him. Just redeco him.

For the third...hmm....let me give it some thought.

What has your color scheme been for the first two? If they are a team, I'd make their colors fairly uniform.

**Edit**Do you have access to a Cybertron Demolisher (AKA Mudflap)? He'd be a good mold too.

5. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Does this mean you don't like the, Grader, idea from the Grit thread?

6. Rumble02

i do like the idea but dont have another landmine mold. cant make stuff with what i dont have

7. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

I like the RID landfill idea but yes if you go with a flier I agree a HELICOPTER IS THE WAY TO GO AND SINCE YOUR LOOKING LIKE A CLEAN UP/RESCUE MODE CUBERTRON EVAC IS SUITED FOR THE RESCUE MODE WITHOUT ANY MODS BUT cybertron buzzsaw would be awesome with a few mods like a carrier for damaged autobots

8. Rumble02

well i dont have access to landfill. and i have buzzsaw yet cant find him ANY WHERE! which sucks cuz i wanna use him. nerp. I am going to use the hoist mold and think you guys will like what i come up with so now i really only need one more mold to come up with.

9. Rumble02

still trying to come up with a fourth land vehicle. what would yall think of shortround as a member of the team. modified of course

10. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I say hell ya! That would be nice to see that.