A couple things I think about Maketoys

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Alucard77, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    So there is a lot of talk around these guys lately, and for good reason.

Here are some things I was thinking when watching the review for the tanker.

1- I think the guys at Maketoys are the same guys who worked with fans project on the superion set. Taking a look at the packaging and the way things snap together and so on, it really reminds me of Superion.

That would explain how they are not the same as fansoroject. Since the people who worked with FP were not FP themselves. I know, confusing. Now, before people get their panties in a bunch, this is just a theory.

2- I also saw that peeps were complaining about the price. Taking a look at the review made me think, this guy is not over priced. It is $100. That is not a lot when you have a full look at it and compare it with ultimate OP from the movie line. That thing runs for $70+ and is from hasbro. I know it is bigger and all, but if hasbro cannot sell that at $50, how the he'll can this thing be less then $100 from a first time third party company?