A couple of questions about TRU MP Rodimus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Viper08, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi guys, just managed to get a MP Rodimus at my local TRU ( where the employees told me that all the collectors already had gotten through the store, and when I got to the aisle there were 6 (yep, six) Rodimus just sitting there) and gotta say; I don't know where all the hate comes from, he's awesome ( even for a character that I didn't care for much to begin with, bt with this figure I'm liking it a lot more now), he's actually the LEAST floppy MP I own.
    Anyhow just got a couple of questions for those who have him :

1)Is the visor only supposed to work for Hotrod? I don't seem to be able to lower it with Rodimus Prime's face on

2) Is the visor such a pain to actuate?; I actually have to open his head to be able to lower it.

3)Is Hotshot supposed to fit tightly in gun mode?, I got a gap that I can't close when you see him from the side.

4) Where does that decepticon or autobot logo supposed to go?; I'm at a loss on this one. Also where exactly do the stickers for his arms are supposed to go? On his shoulders?

Thanks guys for the replies.

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    1)I believe so.

2) Same here

3) Sounds about right

4) I didn't put either one on. The arm stickers do go on the shoulders, but they're visible and not that good looking in vehicle mode.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.