a couple of ideas for the sequal (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ssjautobot, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssjautobot

ssjautobot Banned

News Credits:
    1. since megatron "dies" in the first movie, i think it would be a good idea if instead of him coming back as his old self, i think he should be reborn as galvatron by a unknown source (ends of being unicron) leading up to...

2. i would like to see unicron at least appear in the 3rd movie, i know this idea has been tossed around some, but i think it would be an appropiate end to the trilogy

3. i would like any characters that dont get upgrades such as from megatron to galvatron, to not have multiple forms in the movies. such as optimus being a semi in the first one, then in the next, for whatever reason he could be a firetruck. even though that is a high possibility, because they would sell more toys that way, that idea doesnt sound too great to me.

2. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Hmmm, or sort of a montage" j/k, uh yea galv, or even better, SS should take over Muhahahaha

3. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    im not entirely sure i agree with that. in the first one, Bumblebee gets a vehicle upgrade, does he not? i expect any remaining decepticons to change their forms so as to retain their disguises and hide their identities.

i think the galvatron idea is pretty good, but i REALLY dont want unicron in any of the movies. there was a thread a couple days ago regarding that. i think everyone was pretty much unanimous in their opinions to keep unicron out.

4. ssjautobot

ssjautobot Banned

News Credits:
    i guess i could go either way now that i think about it. i would be happy either way. but anyway, i think megatron should upgrade to galvatron at one moment or another somehow

i guess the only one id have problems with changing every movie is optimus. i would be happy to have newer and better versions of the same model every movie

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I would actually love to see Galvatron and Unicron in the sequals. We could get some pretty wicked toys for them out of that. Peace out.

6. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i dunno... unicron i think would just be too much. like that scene in the matrix reloaded when he fights 100 CGI Smiths...that's the turning point in the series.

as for optimus upgrades, when i read that i immediately thought of that truck with the jet engines you see at air shows. man that would be hilarious.

7. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Oh man, are we talking about Unicron again?

8. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.