A Compendium of toy sizes?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shining Blitz, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Shining Blitz

Shining Blitz Well-Known Member

I think that a great many users might benefit from a stickied thread about relative sizes of toys, where one could post the heights of whatever figures they have around for size comparisons. My first question: How tall is ROTF leader class OP? I can't find this info anywhere.

2. elbosenasoles

elbosenasoles Doobie doobie doo

Bump, because i'd really like to know heights as well. I've decided to once again take the plunge into the TF world and start collecting; haven't done so since I was a kid and sadly all those old G1's I had were sold off in garage sales. I made my 'new' first purchase just a few moments ago (a movie leader Megatron which I plan to re-paint) and when the cash is available I'll be buying a MP Starscream next. I'd love to make an attempt to keep my 'soon to be' collection rather proportionate, but there just doesn't seem to be much/any info out there on this subject. Anyone know of a site where detailed figure spec's can be found?