Fan Art: A Classics/Universe/Generations Trypticon idea.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Ezilla82, May 26, 2010.

1. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

This idea has been circling in my mind and I think I got an idea for Trypticon, well he will not be a city, but has a battleship. You see after seeing Cybertron Metroplex I thought these excavators are huge and I thought what can I use to match it.. well a battleship. Okay the reason of a battleship is that in the G1 cartoon Trypticon usual rises from the sea and I thought making him into a huge battleship would fit for him. And for unknown reasons there is a little bit of a elemental element like Cyb. Metroplex is earth since he's an excavator and Trypticon as water and in my TF universe a battleship. Your guys's thoughts or opinions. Oh I almost forgot this will be a drawing and not a custom. Sorry for the confusion.

2. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Uh... you soliloquising?

3. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    I'm too GEEWUN for Trypticon to be a battleship. Though now it does seem cool..... Hmm..

I have a idea of using the scoop/saw where the scoop is the head and the tail would be the saw.

4. Ezilla82

Do you. But anyways I'm not going to take it as negative comment, but turn it into a positive.

He'll be mostly battleship. I know Trypticon is a city type Transformer, but this is kinda in my universe you know. Not to sound like a dick, but to have him be something unique, but still be who he is, a city-stomping, OMG he's huge Autobot crushing 'Con of Destruction.

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Sounds cool. But, what exactly are you gonna do? Metroplex seems quite a long way away from a battleship...

Still, i'd love to see the end result. Just hope you keep the Black, Purple and other colours of the original Trypticon!

6. Ezilla82

Well first off it's a drawing I should've mentioned that earlier. And yes Trypticon will be in his original G1 colors with some slight tweaks, but still recognizable.

7. aurascope

aurascope Kitbash Resource Indexer

Ebay:
    Why settle for a drawing?
    Convert a Masterpiece Grimlock into Trypticon!

8. Ezilla82

Somebody did that well Photoshop it on the Fan Art section.