A Canuck looking for tips form his southern neighbours

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OhSlag!, Dec 5, 2011.

1. OhSlag!

OhSlag! Well-Known Member

A Canuck looking for tips from his southern neighbours

I'm from Canada Eh... sorry, had to. Anyway, I am coming to the States (specifically Fargo, ND) in a couple weeks and am looking to find a few things:

RTS Windchargers
    Generations Scourge, Kup, Warpath, Junkheap, Sky Shadow, etc
    Discount TFs

The sightings page here on TFW for ND is basically dead, so I was wondering if you guys could give me some help:

Where are the most common stores in the US to find these guys (doesn't have to be state specific, just what stores)?

Where are the best prices (I have found target is the best of the major retailer in the past)?

What "discount" stores (I.e. places like Gordmans, that TJMaxx place I keep hearing about, some 5 Below place or something, etc) seem to stock TF in general and what seems gto be showing up lately?

And lastly, what are my chances of find the above toys I mentioned?

My usual places I go to are K-mart, TRU, Walmart, Target and Gordmans. Any othe places?

Any other tips, comments, or helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm not from ND or even been their but i know you can find Windcharger and his scout buddies at a store called 5 Below.

3. OhSlag!

OhSlag! Well-Known Member

Juts looked on their website, none in ND, but I will definately keep that place in mind for my other travels. Thanks!

4. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Generally, Target is the go-to, with Walmart being a close second. In terms of likeliness, Kup is the easiest to find of the ones you mentioned, followed by Scourge and Warpath. I haven't seen Junkheap or Sky Shadow yet, but I know they've been trickling into stores. As for Windcharger, I've only ever seen him at Ross (which has no locations in Fargo), so you may want to check the one TJ Maxx there. They often have decent supplies of TFs, lately a lot of Hunt for the Decepticons scouts, Reveal the Shield legends, and Power Core Combiners 2-packs.

Good hunting!

5. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Stores to find current release Generations
    Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, K-Mart, Kohl's

Discounters
    TJ Maxxx, Marshalls, Ross, 5 Below, DD Discount, Fallas Paredes, 5 Below, Factory-2-U, Tuesday Morning

Chances of finding Windcharger
    Probably slim, we initially got the 1st wave from Europe and Canada but you're from Manitoba so I guess you got screwed.

EDIT: Depending on when you're coming a lot of stores will be wiped-out by the holiday rush or stocked a-plenty.