A bridge too close part 1 pics and summery(SPOILERS!)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by magmatron, May 12, 2008.

1. magmatron

magmatron Hyper Sentinel Force!

News Credits:
    Wow, long time no see:thumbs2: ! Sorry for not putting up pics or anything for the past 2 episodes but I didn't think that they were worth it, how lazy of me:rolleyes: ...
    Anyways, I just watched A Bridge Too Close - Part 1, and heres what I saw:drool: !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry if these were too much, anyways, on to the summery!

Spoilers!

1- The episode starts with the constructicons giving vows to Megatron, who then stamps their chest with a staff containing the decepticon insignia, giving them their con symbols, red eyes and lose of their past friendship with Bulkhead.

2-The attention turn to Starscream among his clones, all of them complete except for one, who he then attaches a head to, then removes a shard from his all-spark fragment and puts it in the clones spark chamber, awakening him, they have a chat which end in an argument between the white Screamer( Lier) and the original, but then the female calmes them down and starts calling each one by their personalities after noticing that each one symbolizes a part of screamer.

3- We then see Megatron talking to Shockwave and asking him about the progress, Shockwave tells him that they need an autobot with high knowledge of space bridge technology to finish the bridges, and it turn out the one they need was Bulkhead, as he got extremely high scores when it comes to bridges, though evreything else is pretty much zero. Megatron calls Blitz and Lugnut and tells them that hes going to capture Bulkhead personally, and sends them to bring an item from sumdac towers. Lugnut then reminds Megatron about Sumdac, and that he cant be trusted alone, to which Megatron assures him that he has a plan for that. We then see the mysterious blue car seeing the conversation, and heads to the city.

4-We see Bulkhead drawing a picture of Sari and when she see's the drawing, she finds it strange, to which Bulkhead says he drawing in Picasso's style, the rest of the Autobots come and each one starts giving him opinions on how to draw it, which ruins it, and Bulkhead goes outside angry, Sari and BB follow.

5- Megatron finds them, and when they are about to attack he shows them his hostage, and then brutally defeats BH. BB notices the strange blue car from earlier and follows iit, which then transforms and reveals itself as Blurr, he then starts talking but BB hardly understands a thing, and they go to autobot base.

6- He explains to the bots that he was sent by Sentinel to for investigating and when he called for backup after finding about Megs plans Sentinel refuses, saying that they need the troops for Cybertron. Prime then tells him to show him Megs base and tells Ratchet and Sari to got finish the ship.

7- At the con's base, Bulkhead calls the Constructicons for help, but they don't remember him, and when Bulkhead refuses to help, so Megatron shows him the headmaster unit, which he can control, and threatens him to use his body to kill his friends starting with Sumdac, BH agrees. When he works with Sumdac to prepare the bridge, he keeps giving instructions that see illogical to sumdac, who argues with him, and when the constructicons get tired from removing and attaching the same piece, they take a oil break. Sumdac then assumes that BH is sabotaging the bridge on purpose, and then agrees with BH's instructions.

8- Ratchet and Sari are in the ship, and then Ratchet says that the repairs are finished, but they need energy to launch it, so he uses the All-spark fragments and says that they should do the trick.

9- When the bots reach The con's base, they are attacked by Lugnut and Blitz, but are defeated thanks to Blurr's Super speed, who uses status cuffs on them, but then Megatron and the Constructicons ambush and defeat them.

10- When Megatron turns on the bridge, it dosent work, to which Sumdac smugly responds that they made some miscalculations, but then it opens to his horror, but as soon as Megatron tells the cons to move, Starscream and his armada blow a hole in the roof and appear, thanking Megatron for doing the hard work for him.

To be continued...

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Type-R

Type-R blissed off my chonk!

News Credits:
    Whoah! Blurr! Constructicons! Screamer clones! Headmaster! Shockwave!

Season 2 looks like its going out with a bang.

3. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Is it just me or do those SS clones looke suspicously like Thundercracker, Skywarp, and Sunstorm.....

4. Red Snarl

Red Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    SUNSTORM!!!! and Ramjet???

5. lars573

I guess the Ego one does kind of have Ramjet's colours.

6. hutchprime

hutchprime Made of sterner stuff

News Credits:
    Wow.

Just wow.

If we get a Sunstorm repaint I'll have kittens.

I now can't wait for the seekers. I hope we get new faces, but even if we don't, I'll buy them.

Can't wait to see this ep. JEALOUS!

Blurr looks AWESOME.

7. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sweet as this is, I can't wait to see screens from the next ep!

8. lars573

My feeling is that Sunstrom will be the activator SS repaint.

9. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    I can see us getting one or two of the Starscream figures as mass retail repaints, with the rest either being store exclusives or BotCon exclusive (repeating the '07 issue all over again :lol ).

10. hutchprime

hutchprime Made of sterner stuff

News Credits:
    Yeah, I could see SW and TC ending up at the store and then Sunstorm and the others being wretched exclusives.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHNNNNN!

11. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

Shockwave looks totally cool. Blurr looks totally cool. Man, everything is cool...

12. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Exclusive Seekers! YAY!

13. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    Sweet.

Which Starscreams have which personalities?

And are they referred to by different names?

For that matter- is Starscream's personality fragmented, or does he remain the same but instead have clones with personality facets?

14. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    Nice clones.

Do yo thang, Hasbro!

15. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

FEMALE Starscream... Deviantart.com will be drowned by drawings of a female Starscream hugging Megatron... Oh gosh... :p 

16. magmatron

News Credits:
    Purple was the coward, yellow schemer, white lier, blue ego, as for female, I don't know, his feminine side:tongue: ? The original didn't change.

17. General Tekno

News Credits:
    True. Love the Female Seeker idea though.

And Ramjet and Sunstorm... well, that works. You know, I would LOVE Hasbro to put out a boxset of Activator repaints as clones. That could work well.

18. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    So there is Starscream + Thundercracker, Skywarp, Sunstorm+ a female clone?

If so what colours is the female?

19. General Tekno

News Credits:
    Huh. Skywarp a coward, eh?

Would have swapped him and Thundercracker, but ah well.

Hopefully they pick up the names Skywarp, Thundercracker, Sunstorm, Ramjet, and maybe Nightbird later.

20. magmatron

News Credits:
    Dirge, as it seems.