A Borrowed Idea of Prowl's Introduction in TF3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Ok, Nightslash2020's old Transformers stop motion series on YouTube was where I saw this first so I take no credit for coming up with it.

What if, Ratchet somehow captured a heavily wounded Barricade and repaired him into Prowl in exchange for joining the Autobots? Seems kinda dumb for the live action movies but what would you think of the idea?

2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Seriously?

No, please, I never want to see that happen, ever. TF3 is the last chance I have to see what type of story will bring our old Barricade back. His design was nice, and I'd like to see some good treatment for him, maybe a surprise of some sort.

3. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    That just wouldn't fly. Barricade was ready to rip Sam apart to find the glasses, and a new coat of paint wouldn't be enough to suddenly make him a nice guy.

4. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ this

And plus, if Prowl DOES appear, and Barricade DOES come back, then I'd really wanna' see a big cop fight than having to have to endure the pain of seeing one without the other. :) 

5. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Well, in the story (of the stop motion), Barricade WAS originally Prowl but he got ambushed by Megatron and captured (he was one of the best Autobot warriors) and tortured/brainwashed into becoming a Decepticon fighter. Ratchet was the only one who remembered this so after a battle, he secretly took Barricade back to base and did stuff to him to help him return to his original state

6. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think that would take to much time as a fairly major subplot in the film, and it could hurt the main story. Besides, Prowl is a longtime veteran, I'd rather have him a heroic, loyal example of an Autobot he's always seemed to me.