A Bird Who's Wings Have Been Plucked

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Unicron the Pla, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Nice update!

Poor Andrew... but at least he finally managed to impress Professor Sumdac.

2. swampert123

swampert123 Team Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    cool man :) 
    hey what are my 3 modes?
    lets see robot, dragonfly, and what?

3. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

Thanks I am glad you are enjoy it. If you want to try and understand this fan fiction maybe you should read http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/267415-darkness-has-face-part-one.html But I am glad I have a new fan.
    And it is a mixture of all Universes but mainly Animated and Trans tech.

Well thats easy swampert123 what vehicle do you have as a signature.

4. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

I read the update and it is good! I was just curious though, when will Mach Dart come in?:confused: 

5. blackjkb

blackjkb Banned

where am i spoussed to be! we junkions need all the attention we can get :p 

6. Unicron the Pla

I have big plans for him, literary big plans. He will be in the next update.

Dont you worry blackjkb you are still here you along with many others will soon have to face a small, very small portion of Einst´s power.

7. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

andrew and the professor will be fine. oh unicorn nice job.and thanks for deciation to me and swiftcat it means alot

8. swampert123

swampert123 Team Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  9. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

Ohhh, I like. I really do like. Excellent job UTP. Also, as 2nd in command, I am Glad to see my team in this. Also, I can be in this, If you dont mind me asking.

10. Unicron the Pla

Sure OptimusGinrai the more the maier. Pm your data.

11. batcam11

batcam11 SHINIGAMI CHOP!!!

man the battle is gonna be awesome..i just know it!

12. Unicron the Pla

Hey loyal fans, UtP here with a breaking new Update. Why cause I believe all of us deserve a happy Holidays present (trying to be politically correct here :lol ) So sit back by the warm fire and let me present you with the latest Chapter.

PS: Today marks the day that all of the fan characters are included in the fiction.

PSS: Some one remond me to update the front page.

Chapter 8: Hybrid Children Of the Sea

Mach Dart was flying over the city of the Detroit scouting for any sings of strange energy signatures. Just before the earthquake Breakmaster had called Mach Dart and told him he needed his special fling skills. As one of the best fliers in all of the Autobot ranks Mach Dart was capable of out flying even the mighty Starscream. But nothing would prepared him for what he saw. As he was flying near the peer he saw a large crater by the shore. Suddenly a large figure rose from the crash site ans stroke Mach Dart. He fell, and hard hitting the Sumdac automated factory. He was out cold but alive. What was that creature?

About two hours before thae earth started to shake in the city of Detriot things in other universes where moving at a fast pace. In the former Dead Universe its mighty ruler Leon Prime, ruler of the Autocons where busy at wok fixing and repairing their destroyed universe. Suddenly one of Leon´s gerals came up to him with a inportant announcement.

Autocon General: Sir, we have some bads news!

Leon: What is it soldier?

Autocon General: Sir we have detected a large energy signature equivalent to that of the evil and twisted former overlord Ratbat.
    Sir what should we do?

Leon: I alone will see where it is coming from.

And with that and a loud cheer Leon´s men programed the TransWarp Field generator and he was zapped into a different dimension unlike any he had ever seen.

In Axiom Nexus on the other had, Death Bite and Marsh Bug where searching frantecly for the final member of the Mighty Team Metal. MetalGinrai or as he liked his friends to call him Metal, was the commander of Team Metal, and of the large amount of frormer team Metal operatives the one who was always proud of his old job. After the disbanding of his team do to Ratbat´s order, Metal has spend most of the time sitting around his small apartment in Axiom Nexus watching robo soap operas( a concept stolen from the humans) and eating iron flakes and old green energon cubes.
    So he wasn't to happy when he herd the door bell ring, but as soon as he open the door he new what his old team mates where doing here. He didnt ask any questions. They just quickly headed out trying to find some one that would let them use a multi dimensional space bridge.

Somewhere of in the desolate wasteland that happens to be the universe where Einst resides his loyal Grand Duex where busy putting the finishing touches on a large wired and ominous looking machine.

Maple: Are you almost done?

The evil Shatter Glass WheelJack, one of Ratbat´s soldiers, was not happy with this fembot constantly pelting him with the question of " Is it done?"

WheelJack: Yes, it is done my mighty master Ratbat.

Vixen: Father the machine is complete.

Einst: Good, thank you my child. Ratbat!

Ratbat: Yes father!

Einst: Prepared the machine full power at once and open a portal with the coordinates of that miserable city where your former brother now hides.

Phantom: Yes father. So our first strike shall be in the city of Detroit that is where the conquest shall begin?

Einst: WRONG! No my impatient son, I can not leve this world just yet I require a few components to make my full reseraction but I will send our enemies a small part of my power so they may learn to fear me. As well as realize that their faith is utterly useless, no matter what they can not control the path destiny will take and they will perish along with thousands of different worlds.

Einst was able to stand up, not with great ease or perfection but he ultimately was able to stand up. He then lifted his great lumbering arms and a beam of energy shot from his hands and flew across the portal to the city of Detroit. The portal suddenly closed and surprisingly quick Einst turned and belted from his mechanical lungs. (I dont think they have lungs)

Einst: Dont you have something to do? Leave my site at once and find me the fianl pieces to make me whole again and reclaim the world that belongs to me.

Suddenly like if all of them where covered with antroids they quickly scatered and where off each to different places to reclaim the materials needed for the return of Einst.

Einst: Now to see one of my new children destroy their city.

Einst with his vast powers un comprehended by the mortal mind uses his omnipresence to see the new devastation he has unleashed on the world.
    He could only help but laugh as his new son takes form

Back in the Malgus universe, things werent going so well. The Autobots are all bickering where ever Breakmaster can really be trusted.
    Sentinel Prime and Ultra Magnus have come all the way from Cybertron to bare wittiness to these events and either take Breakmaster to the Cybertronian Stockade or give him a metal. As all ways the jerk.. I mean Sentinel has a few words to say.

Sentinel: I for once cant trust a bot who happens to be related to the evil Senator that almost achieve in taking over the entire multiverse.

Prowl: Well I say we should trust him he is a legend among us Cybertronian.

Jetspeed: Well I dont know on one part he is trusted by Vector Prime him self but on the other he is the son of whatever bot we are trying to stop.

Jackets: And what if he isnt telling us the truth. What if he is a lie, a trap a way for that so called Einst Fellow to come and get us.

Breakmaster: Do what you have to do with me but heed my warning, Einst is real! He is all powerful and he will stop at nothing to capture all the world. I have told you the truth , he is a fallen creation of Prime and he could only be stop by the power of Prime.

Sadly Breakmaster dose not know that what he claims to be truth is in fact nothing but a false memory implanted on him by the mighty Einst.

Wildfrost and TC have been quietly listening to their conversation.

Wildfrost: Listen here, I dont care much for how you do things in your planet but I know that we can trust Breakmaster he is a good bot, and it seams ridicules that he would go around building up a large army of good guys just to be a trap.

Swiftcat: He has a point plus he healed my servos. Defenitly not a villan.

Optimus prime having herd many sides of the argument proposes an idea.

Optimus Prime: Why dont we put it to a vote?

All: Agreed

The vote was cast and at the end only five where against Breakmaster.

Optimus Prime: So it is decided we shall trust Breakmaster, in these times of need we all need to stick.......

Suddenly a lage earthquake is felt by the Autobots.

Breakmaster suddenly gets a call on his comunicator.

Breakmaster: What is it Mach Dart,.....WHAT! Stay where you are we are going to you.

Optimus Prime: What is it Breakmaster?

Breakmaster: No time to explain Prime we have to go.

Optimus Prime: Autobots Transform and Roll out!

What beast lies by the sea? Where do the darkest nightmares of man reside? Eternal maddnes wait inside for those who ponder to much on the mysteries of life. An do believe me when I say this one was truly a mystery. As from the crater did rose a beast beyond the simple words of this writer. What hideous and most foul creature was it. Nothing like it has been seen by human, bot or anything else for that matter. It was large, bigger than a building easily toppling the size of the mighty Omega Supreme or the powerful Metroplex. Encased in metal but not made from it, this strange creature was techno organic. With binging and twisting tentacles like a octopus and characteristics that riming me of a fish. In simple words that even Bumblebee coulsdUnderstand, That thing looks like a gigantic Metal Sea monkey with tentacle beard.

And oh what a surprise was it that when they arrived on the scene those where Bee´s first words.

Bumblebee: What is with the ugly Metal Sea monkey and its wired tentacle beard.

Einst watching from a far in his own little private universe commands the beast to attack.

Einst: Attack my hybrid child of the sea, for soon your father will roam free!

Rachet: Breakmaster! What is that thing is it one of Einst´s work.

Breakmaster: No I dont think so. My father hates Organics as far as I know.

March Dart comes flying by and lands next to our heroes.

March Dart: Sir this is unlike anything I have ever seen and it doesn't have the same energy reading that the Duex share or any Cybertronian for that matter. None the less his power level is of the charts it is

The comidic master that is blackjkb quickly interups.

blackjkb: It is OVER 9000!

*Breakmaster facepalm*

Jackets: Oh for Primus Sake. Let just fight all ready.

Our heroes quickly unleashed their fury on the beast blasting him with everything they got. Sadly nothing seams to work. His armored seams to be much to strong for anything that they can trow at him.

But of course this assult on the creature has gotten his attention and is he mad. He breads down fire upon our heroes. As they doge and hide from the terrible beast, Swiftcat has a wonderful idea.

Swiftcat: How about some glass gas or cosmic rust. That stuff works like a charm and it will weakend his armeroed in order to attacjk his soft fleshy insides.

Jetfire: Great idea Swifty!

March Dart: Yeah but where are we going to find glass gas or cosmic rust.

Jackets: Leave that to my friends.

Jetspeed: Friends what firiends are you talking about?

Jackets: The ones I have called using my comuniator.

Jetspeed was agnry ad frustrated as that was a dirrectviolation of Jackets parol. She had a good mind to send him back to the stockade but only if they should be so lucky to get out of this alive.

Suddenly a large transwarp field was appearing over the beast.

Bulkhead: I am getting a large Transwarped energy reading coming from atop the beast.

The field fully materialized and from it came out three unexpected heroes.

Death Bite with his insuperable was able to give a sucker punch to the monster that he was send flying a considerable distance.

Jackets: Men fall in!

All of Team Metal: Sir yes Sir!

Marsh Bug: Boss, hey Jackets buddy it is good to see you.

Death Bite: Yeah man, we missed you, who was that gigantic thing.

Metal: It dosent matter now cause Team metal took care of it. Yeah!

Ratchet: Dont be so sure, you young bots are always rushing into things. I can still read his energy presence.

Jackets: What weapons did you guys bring?

Marsh Bug: The usual.

Death Bite: Pulse cannons, zapper turrets, machine guns, quasar bombs,

Metal: Plasma rifles and a energon blade.

Jackets: No cosmic rust?

Metal: No but how about some glass gas.

Breakmaster took the vile that Metal was hollding and quickly tossed it to prime.

Breakmaster: This will do. Prime I want you to use your grappler and fling the vile streight for the beast´s head.

Optimus was able to do just as Breakmaster order and hit the poor slagger in the face. Quickly the gas spreaded turning the monsters armored as bridle as glass.

Wildfrost: All together now fire.

Our heroes fire, cut, hit, magneted, swored, electrified and punched at the excat same spot. This made the beast crumple into peaces like shards of glass. It rained down from the sky like glimmering confetti. As our heroes cheared Einst simply laughed.

Eist: Fools you celebrate because you beat a mere child a small insignificant ant in my plan to rule you all. How pathetic. Fools, not even the Grand Duex now of my real plan. When they find out my real plan it will be to late.

But Einst should be more careful of what he says and where he looks. For standing a safe distance from the beast was Lugnut and of course Lugnut´s master Ratbat.
    His main optic once again turned yellow as Ratbat to control.

Ratbat: My father is a fool. I dont know what his true plans are but they do not concern me. Lugnut activate your com link and call my faithful and loyal servant.

Somewhere else in a far away place in a beautiful planet ruled by strange Rock People a very skilled business man is just about to close a mayor deal. The king of this planet will hand over the planet and all the people as Slaves to this skilled business bot. All for the low price of 30 credits.
    But he seams he has a call so the king will have to wait.

?????: Hold on I have another call. Why don't you go jump of the building.

Oddly enough the king of the rock people did.

?????: Hey who is this and how did you get my private number?

Ratbat: Fool it is I your master.

?????: Sorry my liege, what can I do for you?

Ratbat: Mindwipe, I have a job for you!! HAHAHAHA

13. batcam11

batcam11 SHINIGAMI CHOP!!!

awesome update dude!!

14. Swiftcat Prime

Swiftcat Prime Good always triumphs!

Very good, I really enjoyed this chapter. :thumbs2: 
    :lol  "Metal ugly seamonkey with a weird tenacle beard", classic Bumblebee moment! :lol 

15. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Another great update, Unicron the Pla! :D 

16. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

Awesome update UTP!!

17. swampert123

swampert123 Team Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sweet

18. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

Awesome! Can't wait for more!

19. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

good job uni really liked it. i like how you incluced team metal.

20. blackjkb

blackjkb Banned

lol i liked my part over 9000!