A Bird Who's Wings Have Been Plucked

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Unicron the Pla, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

Hello Unicron the Pla here with the first part of my sequel to Darkness has a Face. I hope you enjoyed the first part and am looking forward to people liking the sequel. So many people have ask if they could have their own fan made character in this that the first post is completely dedicated to describing others fan characters and of course my own so sit back and enjoy the preview.

Heroes

Name: Jackets
    Creator: Jackets
    Faction: Autobots
    Tech Specs: A long time resident of Axiom Nexus Jackets is proud and powerful worrier who fell into some hard times after his discharge from service. He then meet his lady bot Blackarachnia, one could say the sparks flew. He was force into working for the evil Senator Ratbat or else he and her lover bot would end up as squashed insects in the mighty windshield of the evil Senator. Jackets proves to be a powerful and agile bot with is alternate mode that of a earthly insect know as a yellow jacket, his flight capabilities make him a terrible foe to meet in battle and one should be worry as his energy blasts fired from his hands are more than capable of binging down targets larger than him. He and Blackarachnia have redeemed them self by helping foil Ratbat´s plans but are still responsible for some crimes so they are now forced into community service. But with the threat of total annihilation will this bot rise to action.

Name: Swiftcat
    Creator: Swiftcat Prime
    Tech Specs: What a brave and powerful femme is Swiftcat. She has know Bumblebee since a young age. She admires Optimus Prime like a big brother. Swiftcat is friends with Jetfire and Jetstorm her two alies and teammates in charge of keeping two of the multiverse´s greatest villains. As a Junior Officer of the Elite Guard she was trained by the femme warrior Chromia one of the most powerful femmebots around. Among Swiftcat´s talents lie her great skills as a warrior and a scout, but can also do some medic work when necessary. Swiftcat is kind, compassionate has a sense of humor, loves to have fun, but is dangerous to her enemies on the battlefield. Do to her training with Chromina she has a good knowledge of weapons, among her arsenal are a double bladed staff, an energon sword, she can create a large electrical burst that she can knock her opponents out with, and can move at high speeds. With these skills she has been able to defeat Team Chaar. She was able to avoid near death from Oilslick and defeated the expert swordsman Cyclonus. She has lived her whole life on cybertron and can’t wait to go to the organic planet call Earth but can she hope to survive with the rise of a new and all powerful being beyond cosmic significance.

Name: Breakmaster
    Creator: Jgoss
    Tech Specs: The heroic Breakmaster was a legend among young Autobots, back in the day Ultra Magnus and Kup where young. The dimension traveling hero has fought more enemies any other Cybertronian has ever seen and with each new fight it seams that Breakmaster just becomes more determine to make the world a better plac. He has even meet the likes of The Fallen and won. But how cant he with his powerful saber, flamethrower and most of all his trusty pile driver. The bot transforms into a cybertonian mode Pile Driver and is capable of dealing massive damage to an enemy. He is a true force of nature with an rare ability to command the very earth too do his biding. He has travel from many dimensions to see if the rumors that the vessel of the All Spark was found.

Name: Wildfrost
    Creator: TRANS+CRAZY
    Faction: Autobot
    Tech Specs: One could say that Wildfrost is the most resorsful bot you will ever meet. He has befriended an earthling by the name of Stacy or TRans+Crazy as she is better know around these parts. He is very protective of his old human friend and will stop at nothing to keep Stacy safe, with a wide range of weaponry and a powerful vehicle mode of a Jeep Cherokee he is a force to be record with. Having defeated many Decepticons before, including the cunning Barricade. But this time as they might be in a little over their head. Barricade wants revenge and will stop at nothing to get it. But with the Grand Duex running around they should be more worried about gods, than mere flies.

Name: Jetspeed
    Creator:Titanic X
    Faction: Autobot
    Tech Specs: On water no one can match the speed of Jetspeed her incredible abilities as one of the greatest tactical minds in all of Cybertron has made her a trusted and needed advicer in the reconstruction of Cybertron. Even the mighty Vector Prime ask for her advice. Her fighting power is incredible and legendary as well with laser Gatling gun, a small missile launcher, and a laser turret this femme bot is more than ready for anything you trow at her. Her amazing fire power and great agility in the water with her speedboat alt mode has made Thunderblast a mortal enemy of Jetspeed.

Name:blackjkb
    Creator: blackjkb
    Faction: Junkions
    Tech Specs: This junkion crash landed on our glorious planet earth more than 20 years ago. As a junkion blackjkb has the ability to nearly instantly repare himself with almost any kind of common objects. An ability very use full in this planet which apparently has an explosion or a robbery every five seconds. He has been living in peace ever since his arrival absorbing all of the wonderful culture earth has to offered especially in the form of the internet and tv. But soon his new home world seams to be threaten by forces he cant comprehend. Will this junk armored warrior fight for what is right or for the sake of the internet?

Name:Leon
    Creator: josh5837
    Faction: Autocons
    Tech Specs: If there ever was a braver, fairer or more just ruler Leon then the world would be a better place. Leon is not just he heroic leader of the Autocons but the ruler of a once beautiful world that has been overtaken by destruction and madness. After the defeat of Ratbat Leon has recapture the so called Dead Universe and is waiting patiently to transform it back into the Utopia it once was. With is fire blade and powerful reflexes and strength this bot is more than a match for any opponent. But can he stop an evil older than the dark god Unicron and the creator Primus.

Name: Mach Dart
    Creator:TF rocks
    Tech Specs: Mach Dart is a strange bot to say the least, a little withdrawn, a loner until combat occurs, if angered enough, he will go into a berserker state that gives him incredible powers and makes him nearly immune to damage. It seam his talents suit more of the Decepticons specially with a designed acquire after Starsream including his powerful null ray beams and APR shooter but the truth is he is a great bot and once you get to know him he can be the best of friends. protective of all life like a true Autobot he never surrenders or gives up, he will protect life at all cost even sacrifising himself.

Name: Death Bite
    Creator: batcam11
    Tech Specs: What can be said about Death Bite except he is a walking force to be reckoned with. His immeasurable strength is only toped by his large array of weapons such as his gatteling gun, his laser photon rifle and his large powerful broad destronium sword. But one thing that can beat all of this is his impressive hugger. With a sutible alt mode of an earth crocodile, Death Bite is not just the demolition expert of Team Metal but also their expert in underwater combat.

Name: Marsh Bug
    Creator: swampert123
    Tech Specs: As the sub commander of the mighty team metal Marsh Bug is an ace when it comes to weaponry and tactics. He is a unique bot with the ability to change from robot to two different alt modes. One is that of an earthly Dragon Fly and the other of a powerful Osprey-22. His specialty lies with scouting the battle field to find the advantage point and use his wide array of missiles, bombs and other explosives to take out any enemy resistance.

Name: MetalGinrai
    Creator: OptimusGinrai
    Tech Specs:Long ago, he was once the scond in command of the glorious "Team Metal". Since the disbaning of the team, he's been doing deeds he's not too proud of serving as a bounty hunter of all sorts to many different warlords across the universe. But when a new opportunity to re band with his former team mates arises he automatically takes it. He is a powerful and proud worrier and the only member of team metal not to have a organic like alt mode. Not to fear dough as he is the teams expert in speed turning into a Cybertronian Jet capable of accelerating to super sonic speeds he is a force to be record with.

Villains

Name: Phantom
    Creator: Unicron the Pla
    Faction: Grand Duex
    Tech Specs: A being most evil, his heath is black his spark is dead and he only cares to prove to his master that he is better than his brother Ratbat. As a Grand Duex he has powers beyond any mortal understanding, his power is that of controlling Gravity it self. Everything bends at his will, everything except his hated brother Ratbat. His powers are only match with the weaponry he caries a Dark matter cannon and a powerful Black hole generator are part of his favorite arsenal along with his Nearly indestructlive Dark Matter shield which he just doesn't use to protect him self but also as a lethal weapon. An enemy to watch out for, he loves to be in stile and his alt mode is a Rolls Royce Phantom.

Name: Senator Ratbat
    Creator: Alex Milne (with characterization done by Unicron the Pla)
    Faction: Former Trans Tech Decepticon, Grand Duex
    Tech Specs: The face of Darkness him self the former evil overlord of the Dead Universe, Ratbat like all the Grand Duex has the ability to control a force of universal order. In his case energy, he can drain all sort so energy and discharge it back as a concentrated laser or lightning. He doesn't carry any other weapons but he is a skill hand to hand opponent having studied Metallikato, with the best of all the worlds. He hates his brother Phantom and wishes to prove to his father that he is to rule when he passes on. He possesses an immortal spark which makes him an even deadlier foe, combined with the thousand different types of energy he has drain and store through out the centuries he seams invincible, but he has only one weakness. The vessel of the All Spark has enough power to defeat him, to his surprise it was his own creation that turn out to be the vessel. He now wants revenge and a chance to free his master. To do this it seams like he most turn his daughter back to his side.

Name: Vixen
    Faction:Grand Duex
    Tech Specs: The sister of Phantom and Ratbat, she has incredible skills in all that is hand to hand fighting, she was responsible for training Ocelot and Psycho Mantis. One could say she is the combination of both with her incredible accuracy and hand to hand fighting combine with the deadly mind reading and telekinetic powers of Psycho mantis this femme is some one to watch out for. She lacks a vehicle mode but instead posses the incredible ability to become invisible making her one of the greatest spies ever.

Name:N
    Faction:Grand Duex
    Tech Specs: N is a complete mystery his brothers and sister consider him sort of an odd ball, always ranting on about the truth and the importance of thinking and realizing once own potential. He looks like a scarecrow. He is large and lanky having long arms and legs, he appears to be covered by bandages but to once surprise underneath the bandages there is nothing. The bandages are his body and he can convert the into any form of edge weaponry. He wares a long grey coat which is unusable among Cybertronians but this is done to hide one of his most impressive abilities. He controls the universal force of decay or erosion. From his abdomen area he can fire a powerful beam that would corrode and erode any matter being organic or not. Truth be told he is his fathers most trusted creation, dough he is low ranking among his brothers and sisters, he is the go to man of his father and the source of much pain across galaxies.

Name: Maple
    Faction: Grand Duex
    Tech Specs: Maple is a goddes, consider by some one of the most beautiful femme bots everywhere she is like the mythical siren a beautiful creature that drives bots to there doom by using her looks and voice. She monitors and controls all for of Sound, making her a dangerous opponent to any bot foolish enough to ask for her number. She has one weakness however, she has fallen head over heels for an other kindred spirit a bot who has also the power to manipulate sound. Could our heroes use this to their advantage?

Name: Ocelot
    Creator: Unicron The Pla
    Faction: Ultracon
    Tech Specs: A loyal follower of Ratbat, he is a skill marksman and a powerful fighter, he has honor and is not willing to stoop to low tricks to win.

Name: Psycho Mantis
    Faction: Ultracon
    Tech Specs: A powerful warrior he uses his psychic powers to gain the edge in battle. One is to be careful with him as he probably is psychotic.

The God Of Lost Memories

Name: Einst
    Faction: ?????????
    Tech Specs: What is he only he knows, he is a powerful being older than Primus and Unicron them selfs. What are his plans for our world? What are his goals? And why did he create the Grand Duex? Only one thing is for certain he is a powerful bot that will once again rise to ultimate power an this time there is no one to stop him.

Others ​

Name: Unknow Mech
    Faction: Unknow
    Tech Specs: Who is this mysterious bot that has been appearing lately saving our heroes from sure destruction. What is he, and which side has he picked?

2. Swiftcat Prime

Swiftcat Prime Good always triumphs!

Awesome!!
    This is going to interesting.

3. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awsome can't wait for more

4. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

Nice! I can't wait for this one! Keep it up! :D 

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Hmm, interesting. Wildfrost really isn't much of a fighter, though... yes, he's protective of me and willing to fight in order to keep me safe, but otherwise he isn't a fighter and I never intended him to have a wide-range of weaponry.

Don't get me wrong, I like what you have Wildfrost made out to be. I guess that next time when people want to borrow Wildfrost, I should supply them a bio that I made for him so that he would stay in character.

6. Unicron the Pla

Dont worry, he will stay in character. Just the bio page and had to describe his abilities.

7. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

it's incredible the tech specs you came up with. i really like it and can't wait for more.

8. Unicron the Pla

Hey guys sorry for not updating but I have had a ton of work and schoolwork to catch up on. But hey better late than never I allways say, with out further ado the first part of my newest fan fiction, A Bird Whos Wings Have Been Plucked.

Chapter 1: The Bird​

Sari couldn't help but wander off into her own thoughts as the last class before winter break was almost over. She was surprise how her life changed so much in the past two months. Right after the foiling of Ratbat´s plan Sari got into her head that she wanted to go to a regular school with regular normal kids. She finally got around in convincing her old man to accept. Besides tha fact that soon vacations would start Sari was always distracted when it came to her Research and Presentation class, she couldn't help but stare endlessly at her teacher. Most of the girls in her class did that after all he was 20 young and to their knowledge single. Half the class knew she had a crush on him, but what the class didn't know was that she was already seeing him. Andrew as part as his community service class in collage volunteer his time teaching at the local high school. He had already informed the school that he was seeing someone in this school, they said they didn't care as long as they didn't do anything in school grounds. So you could see Andrew was also impatient and wanted the day to be over he had a long list of things to do.

Andrew: Class since this is the last day of class before the winter break I am going to let you guys out thirty minutes earlier.

Entire Class: YEAH!

As his students where living Andrew remember he had to tell them about their assignment.

Andrew: And class don't forget when you come back I want you guys to present to me and the class a report about your vacation. So take lots of photos okay.

Sari waited till all of them left and she got near Andrew´s desk and slowly whisper into his ear.

Sari: So shall we go then? Or are you waiting for something?

They agreed to meet outside at the parking garage, they will then ride to Andrew´s house leave the car and wait for Bumblebee to pick them up to go see the monster truck rally. As Andrew walk to his car he was preoccupy with some thoughts, a while back his Jeep Cherokee Sport was completely destroyed right here in this very parking lot. Luckily the insure company found him a quick replacement a 2000 model Jeep Cherokee sport. Same car different paint job, he was a costumed to driving it but he felt this car was different. He surged it off and continued making his way to the car. Sari and him had a full schedule plan today after the Monster Truck show witch Bumblebee so desperately wanted to see, the both of them would enjoy a nice dinner. It was the dinner that made him a little uncomfortable, he had insisted to Sari that she told her dad about him. According to Sari the revelation didn't go so well, and he wanted to meet Andrew in person. He just hope Professor Sumdac wouldn't trow him out of the tower. Andrew got in the car and waited for Sari to come.

If Andrew would of gotten here five minutes earlier he would of herd a very interesting conversation. For you see his car replacement was actually a robot in disguise, an Autobot by the name of Wildfrost. He was talking to a young women that was sitting inside a hotel room holding a small communicator like device.

TC: Wildfrost I dont think this is such a good idea, you could get hurt.

Wildfrost: Dont worry about me I will be fine, as long as I dont blow my cover no one will know I am here, besides Breakmaster said he could help me with my problem back home.

TC or Trans+Crazy or Stacy was very worried about her friend Wildfrost. He was a peace loving bot, who wouldn't fight unless it was to protect her. But a couple of weeks ago as the where sitting together out in the woods talking, a large explosion was herd and from a large tunnel like portal came out a very very large Cybertronian. He presented him as Breakmaster.

With a loud and thunderous voice he began his introduction.

Breakmaster: I am Breakmaster, great worrior of Cybertron and the enforcer of peace through out the multi verse.

Stacy didnt recognize him but Wildfrost automatically bowed before him.

TC: What are you doing?!

Wildfrost: Stacy this bot in front of us is the great Breakmaster he is a legend among Cybertronians.

Breakmaster: Rise my brother no need for such things. I came here to offer you some help. I understand the Autobots of this universe have brand you as a deserter one who abandon his comrades. This of course is un true for you are just a noble peace loving sprit. I need your special talents for masking your energy signature in order to pose as a harmless vehicle to a person conected to the All Spark vessel. All you have to due is report your findings to me and I will talk to the Autobots of your universe and clear you of all charges.

Wildfrost adumaticly accepted this way he could live his peacefull life with TC and not be bother by none. Stacy quickly snapped out of her flashback as she herd Wildfrost say.

Wildfrost: We will talk about this latter Andrew is coming.

Sari finally got inside the car and both her and Andrew where on their way.

In an other universe in the cold dark reaches of Space laid a floating gigantic mas. Upon close examination one could see this was no ordinary space junk but a bot , a large purple five eyed bot know in the Malgus cluster as Lugnut.
    The gigantic juggernaut open his five optics and instead of the usual red central optic this one specific optic was a shade of yellow. He spoke in a voice similar to that of the evil ex overlord of Darkness Ratbat ( Voiced by David Hemblen)

Ratbat: Fools, did they think they could ever destroy me, I am the very embodiment of energy, the world it self cant destroy me not Primus or Unicron, I am unstoppable.

Suddenly his optic turned back to color red and this time spoke the most trusted soldier Ratbat has had.

Lugnut: Yes master it is good to have you back no one will ever defeat you. I am most humbled that you have picked me to be your temporary body, o great and glorious Ratbat.

Ratbat: Once again Lugnut you are welcomed, just try and get us to some place where we can start construction of my new body and begin my never ending rein of chaos and Darkness.

Just then a large Transwarp field opened up and transported the ex senator and his bodyguard into a dimension where it was all white except for a large trone with an even larger Robot sitting in it. To his sides where many other powerful and evil looking robots. The great god slowly moved his hand and open his mouth. One could see and admire all the gears, pistons and springs that where in action just to create a simple movement. The large bot spoke.

Einst: Hello my son, I have been expecting you, it is time I regain my wings.

Lugnut wanted to know who he was and know that his master and him shared a body it appeared as if Ratbat understood the question and quickly responded.

Ratbat: He was a bird.

9. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

Nice! Can't wait for more!

10. Swiftcat Prime

Nice :thumbs2:  I like the whole replacing Andrew's car with Wildfrost. Bumblebee and Monster truck, this is soo going to be good. :popcorn 

11. Lock Cade

Excelente!

I liked how you portrayed me and Wildfrost in this chapter. Very interesting... definitely would like to read more to find out what happens next.

12. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

excellent man i'm honored to be in your ff!

13. blackjkb

blackjkb Banned

nice bio about me dude can this will be one of my lines "I.....AM A HERO!"

14. blackjkb

blackjkb Banned

hey unicron please dont get mad but i wanted to do this

a mysterious object crashes on earth and has awoken to the sound of a car being crushed in the night and it forgots al its memory..

Blackjkb:Wha.....where am I?! "looks around while on the ground and watches the car get crushed"

Blackjkb:Ouch...may he rest in peace..."he then gets up and walks around and sees a "pretty" rusty oldsmobile in the corner"

Blackjkb:So Pretty! I must have this form... 1.because i like it 2.i dont need attention "takes form of oldsmobile and drives off and notices all the people and buildings"
    Blackjkb:Fear not Humans I am...."crashes into pole" Wrecked!..No thats not it..."he then pulls out and because of his clumsenus he drives into a spray paint shop and is painted black"

Blackjkb: thanks humans! Now While the night is young i will Drive! "Drives down to a crowded street and looks at all the neon signs for a name he likes"

Blackjkb:Willow broke diner? no...Jkb drugstore hmmm...i dont like the drugstore part but the Jkb stands! "as he drives aways from the crowded street he thinks up a name"
    Blackjkb:I GOT IT!! Blackjkb! sounds perfect! "he then parks in a alley and goes to sleep"

15. Unicron the Pla

Well I that is strange^It is all right this ONE time but if you have any suggestions or want to add something pleas ask me first.

16. blackjkb

blackjkb Banned

ok...

17. Unicron the Pla

Let us begin, sorry it took so long but it pays to be patience sit back and enjoy. And I would like to give a shout out to Jackets telling him :bday .

PS: For anyone that wanted to know how Einst looks like here is a good picture drawn by Ace Convoy.

[​IMG]

And here is the symbol all the Grand Duex have on them, just like the faction symbols of Autobots or Decepticons.

[​IMG]

Keep your optics peeled as probly a next update will be coming really soon.

Chapter 2: Lighting Bolt Of Despair ​

Lugnut couldn't believe his optics before him was easily the tallest robot he had ever seen easily bigger than Omega Supreme. Why the master knew him was a complete mystery to Lugnut but he almost seam glad to see him.The same can not be said for the other Robots around him.

Ratbat: My father, it is so good to see you, I am sorry for the delay in your plans but I was not able to break you free out of your prison. And have lost my body in the proses.

Suddenly a large slick black robot jumped from the gigantic robots shoulder and landed right in front of Lugnut´s face.

Phantom: You have a lot of brass to come and show your face around these parts Brother, where is your ugly mug, decided to trade it in for an even uglier one.

Lugnut was almost prepared to slug the little blabber mount when suddenly the most beautiful blue femme bot Lugnut had ever seen walk near them as pushed the rude Black bot aside.

Maple: Dont you pay attention to him Ratty, both me and Vixen missed you.

She pointed right next to her but Lugnut saw nothing. Then out of nowhere a yellow with white and orange details femme bot appear right in front of his eyes. Lugnut was not expecting this and he fell over.
    The femme identified as Vixen started to speak.

Vixen: Truth be told Brother you picked a lousy body to host your self into. He is so clumsy and bulky, at least I see he can fly, you and N are the only ones with that ability around here.

Lugnut saw an old school style Wright Brothers Plane fly by and quickly transformed into a large, tall, lanky bot.

N: I dont see your sudden arrival as a reason to enjoy or to loathed, as you know only the truth matters, and what we know so far that is true is you some how lost your body, your here and Fathers plan can be on his way.

Just then Ratbat takes control of his minion and begins to speak. He gets up brushes him self of and asks.

Ratbat: Do tell father what is this new plan of yours?

Einst: After you left my son, I found a way to send your brothers and sisters to all corners of the multi verse seeking the components I need to make my triumphant return. At last they only found information but even this information is good. I require of your special skills to gather up what is needed.

Ratbat: Excellent just make me a new body and we can be on our way.

Einst: No! As a punishment for your failure I refuse to reconstruct you.

Phantom: Why you look at that it seams finally the shoe is on the other foot. So brother is that lumbering body you are using even powerful.

Lugnut: I will show you powerful.

The fight couldn't escalate any higher for suddenly a large lighting bolt fell near the two brothers.

Einst: Stoop you idiots, go find me a person that could get me out of this nightmare. My powers would be unstoppable in the real world. And then we can cast our search for the Hearth of All.

Ratbat: Fine, I know where we can get the data from. In Axiom Nexus there is a large terminal with lots of information that should help us. But mean while I will go and free my loyal servants so they could help us in our quest.

Vixen: Not so fast brother it is not that we dont trust you but both me and Maple will come together if you get destroyed there is no hope for our fathers plan to succeed.

Again Lugnut took control and voice his opinion.

Lugnut: Come if you want, but if it is for the masters safety you should not worry I am unstoppable and we can easily beat any foe.

Phantom: It is decided then, we will communicate each other when we are finish.

Back in the "real world" as the mighty Einst calls it. In Axiom Nexus two bots we know are working really hard to pay of their debts to society, they are Blackarachnia and Jackets they are accompanied by their parole officer Jetspeed.

Jetspeed: Now you two have made a huge mess of things here in Axiom Nexus and as your court apointed officer I am here to make sure you two start working instead of sneaking away to the janitors closet. So your job of the day is to organize these files and write the daily report of all new and incoming visitors that enter Axiom Nexus. Got that, punk!

Now regularly Jetspeed is not the one that acts mean towards any one( With the exception of Thunderblast of course) but she has herd many things about these two traitors and she is a smart enoguh Femme not to get into trouble.

But really all of this was a tad unnecessary as Jackets doesn't want to fight anymore he just want to be left alone with his lover Blackarachnia.

Jackets: Yes man, it is understood!

He kind of said this with a ridiculing voice that made Blackarachnia laugh and made Jetspeed only angrier. Just then came the first new visitor of Axiom Nexus.

Balckarachnia: Please state your name, universe, and faction.

blackjkb: The name is blackjkb, my dear lady, and universe well i don't know I own any. Faction never even herd of it, I due know I....AM A HERO! Oh! And before I forget and reget to tell you I am the new leader of the Junkions, they claim Wreck-Gar died but knowing that crazy bot he and his girl Nancy are provably hiding somewhere watching old Fonzie Rereuns.

Balckarachnia: I didn't ask for your entire life story, you have baked walking Slag heap!

Just then as if they where called from the heavens by a lighting bolt of despair, N and Phantom appeared and quickly asked.

Phantom: Who is in charge here?

Jetspeed looked relay worried as she was about to face the full force of a god.

18. Swiftcat Prime

Nice!! :thumbs2: 
    I think Jetspeed has her Servos full.

19. Lock Cade

Interesting...

Can't wait to read more of this! :D 

20. blackjkb

blackjkb Banned

i am gonna whoop blackarchnias.....