A big round of applause..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grandizerGo, May 6, 2011.

1. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    I just wanted to throw out a huge round of applause to our third party companies for giving us some amazing kick ass products and filling in those gaps in our collections that we desire..sure hope they check these boards.lol
    so Fansproject thanks for all the great stuff
    munitioner,explorer,flameblast,and warcry,classics trailer for prime
    city commander,warbot defender,protector and blesser and soon to be insecticons

perfect effect

rumble,frenzy,ratbat,eject,rewind,reflector..and now buzzsaw and laserbeak

i-gear

teletron 1 ark display base..and soon to be released conehead seekers

crazy devy for all the awesome generation 1 goodies for Predaking and devastator

you have earned a customer now and for years to come..keep up the awesome work..thanks again

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I've heard that the iGear Ark set is a POS...

But yeah, FP and Perfect Effect are really putting out some awesome stuff lately! For a while, it seemed like FP really had the monopoly on cool stuff, but it now looks like the other companies are upping their game. PE Rumble/Frenzy and Eject/Rewind are some of the best figures in my entire collection!

Can't wait for Reflector!

3. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm touching my Reflector right now, and I like it..

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Oh...

5. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    ...and Mastermind Creations. Knight Morpher Commander may have its critics, but I loved it, and I'm looking forward to Cyclops

6. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    yup forgot about them ..i own knight morpher as well..and reflector should be here today!!!

7. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

FP has my FULL support!

City Commander, Protector and Bruticus...

Some of the BEST Transformers I own!

KM Anihalator from Mastermind is good, too...

8. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    FansProject, CrazyDevy, Perfect Effect, Mastermind, iGear, TFC, BrownNoize and every 3rd Company out there... Keep doing what you're doing! :rock 

:bowdown:  3RD PARTY TRANSFORMERS

9. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

I agree! I have been more excited for 3rd Party stuff than DOTM stuff.

10. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    You're gonna go blind.

11. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

I want to give it up to Fansprojects for the Protector armor for Rodimus.this has to be the best thing ever(ok maybe not)but you have to love this thing.

12. Mr.ToyFan

Mr.ToyFan Well-Known Member

I just purchased my first 3rd party product, that being PE's Reflector. Now I know most of you guys are completists' but I couldn't see myself buying these items at these prices. But I must say that PE did a great job and I'm happy I made the purchase...re-thinking FP's Rodimus' set.

13. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

I really dig the updated stuff we are getting ( like fansproject) , but I dont get the hype over all these over-priced g1 accesories from crazy devy.

I grew up watching g1, and I LOVE IT....but Im not paying hundreds of dollars to give my brick-formers more articulation.

Out with the old, in with the new. :stick: 

14. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pratically.... this !! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock 

15. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I agree there have been some great 3rd party products. I love my PE stuff (Reflector should be here today, hooray!), TFC stuff, Fansproject stuff and I even like the iGear Teletraan-1 set...the walls are crap but having Teletraan is stull crazy awesome. Only one I have no interest in supporting is Crazy Devy.

Only if the flash goes off in your eye.

16. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    OH BOY did you just open up a can of worms for yourself. You mention that you can't justify paying the prices of 3rd party stuff but you just did. As with everything, it starts with just one. Enjoy the ride and enjoy it as yoru 3rd party TF collection grows.

I love this thread and as you can see from my sig. I am a proud supporter of 3rd party goods. I love Hasbro for giving us the goods and 3rd parties for filling in any gaps left by Habsro.

The truth of the matter is, 3rd party groups in TFs are fairly new and young and look that they are giving us. Imagine 5-10 years from now when some of these companies balloon and become very financially established. We will be getting greater goods for less money. The future is wide open.

AND ABOUT THE TELETRAN SET

The set is awesome all you need is a dab of glue on each connector point and it becomes as solid as a single sheet of plastic would be. My only regret is that they never put out the Decepticon version.

17. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke!

News Credits:
    I recently bought my first 3rd party TF products, namely the FansProject Bruticus add-on sets (also my first full combiner - so awesomely badass! - thinking of picking up another set just so I can display/play with the individual bots instead of dismantling Bruticus every time to do so - Blast Off and Swindle are too nice to simply leave as an arm and a leg) and a Justi-Toys WST Shockwave (so Bruticus can hold him; nicely done!). Really glad I took the plunge with 3rd party, and I'm expecting my latest acquisition from iGear to arrive soon too!

18. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    Corbot V, Fansproject, Perfect Effect, and Mastermind Creations deserves some serious praise for the stuff they make, and i am probably forgetting some other great companies

Igear does not warrant any praise

19. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I just got my Teletran set. I think I'm going to put it together on my day off since I heard it's a pain putting it together. How many panels should I glue together? 2? 4? What about glue? Loctite?

And yes... In 10 years these companies will be awesome. I'm sure some might even merge.

Why not? The Kup head was frigging awesome. They might not be making a lot of their own toys but at least they're listening to fans and fulfilling their needs. That should count as something. Lol.

20. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    well man i super-glued it in fours and i used some crazy glue..a little patience and it will all be worth it..such a cool classics display piece..wash all the pieces in hot soapy water and let air dry helps a lot

by the way just got perfect effect reflector..cant say enough but one word..EPIC..these little guys rock..:rock