A Beast Wars based on Alien Planet???

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by ttyo888, Jul 26, 2007.

1. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

Hey I just wanna know if it's possible if Transformers landed on an Alien PLanet and took the shape of the lifeforms on there like say Darwin 4 of Discovery Channel's Alien PLanet

2. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Dude, why not? As far as the Transformers universe goes there's more than just humans and transforming robots.

It's also a science fiction setting. :D 

3. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

Biggest problem with that is that they found the Ark. Now I suppose one could say that the Ark crashed on an alien planet 4 million years ago and at some point between then and 1984 was moved to Earth, but that's really, really, really convoluted.

Oh yeah, golden disk made by humans on Voyager space probe provides data of Earth. So if when Rampage blasts the peak of a mountain on this supposedly alien world, why then does the image of a mountain on twentieth century Earth change to reflect the very same damage?

Then again, the VOK referred to the planet as their experiment, so who the hell knows?

Edit: Ah sorry, I misread. I thought you were talking about the original BW show actually being on another planet. Actually, the premise of having Beast Wars on other planets was done with the Japanese in BW2 and Neo.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  4. snavej

snavej 5th Dan garage tidier

News Credits:
    Unless there's a reason for not going out to other worlds, there could be a Beast Wars anywhere within reach. Remember that part of the reason for beast modes was an overload of energon.

5. Swiftstalker

Swiftstalker Member

Botanica got her alt mode from another planet in BM. Wasn't there also a bit of exposition stating that Megatron2 had recalled all the Maximals & Predacons to Cybertron?

I'll agree that an Arrowtongue would make a pretty sweet Predacon.

6. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

yah.... and just think what kinda of creatures can you imagine! It can be a planet stranger than fiction!