A ? about MP Voltron

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Feb 6, 2006.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For those who have him as well, I was wondering if yours has any kind of problems with the red and green lion's staying connected to the black lions shoulder's when in the combined form? Thanx for responding, OMEGA

2. Shadow Convoy

Shadow Convoy Stealth Ops Commander

Ebay:
    nope no problem, u're probably being too gentle with it, u have to push the peg in as far as itl'll go

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yea, I tried that.... is it supposed to pop or something? Cause as far as I know... the connectors are goin in as far as they can..

4. Shadow Convoy

Ebay:
    hmmm i dunno about a popping but u should defiantly feel the peg fit snuggly

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah, I just got it in completely... they should hav said something about that in the instructions.... OH well, Thanks Shadow Convoy!! Appreciate it.

6. Shadow Convoy

Ebay:
    hehe i didnt do much but congrats on getting the toy, great aint it?

7. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah, Gotta love my girl for getting it for me... I was lookin at it online, and she goes, ok.. I was shocked that she had acctually got it for me...

8. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to my brother. Me, him and his girl were shopping at a swapmeet for collectibles and we came across MP Voltron that's going for $140. I said to him it's a great price and he said he'll come back next week to buy it but his gf just proceeded to take out $100 and asked me if she can borrow another $40 so she can buy it for him now. What a great girlfriend she is.

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Yeah, mom would'nt buy me the expensive toys when I was little, so I had to wait to grow into a man and have my GF buy them for me :lol 
    GF's can be a pain in the ass at times, but they rule when we need some help with the toys.

I had the same problem wit hmy MP Voltron at first . Put the arms on , then one fell off. Then I was like "wtf !! NO way !! Not having this on a $140 toy.
    Then picked the arm up and crammed it in there. Problem solved lol
    The pegs were'nt clicking.

I like how the legs go on in the same style as the older ones. Where the tabs on the legs clip into the holes on the black lions legs.

Only problem Im having is getting the black lion to look normal in cat mode. Seems like his rear legs are a little too long. Otherwise, he's awesome. No regrets at all.

10. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree Chaos Muffin, the only thing I kinda dislike about him is how Toynami desided to do the joints on the hips... I think that they should have been reversed so that the connector was in thehip as to where its in the groin area oficially. Other than that complaint tho, I love it. And acctually Chaos, my girl supports the whole transformers obssession Ive got... I told her that was what kept me sane when I was little, and its what helps me stay the same from what I was then. OH!!! Hey, what the heck was that thing you bashed out of the machine robo toys that stands bigger than the Fort Max mold?? Dude, that freaggin rocks!!

11. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Oh that was'nt me. Found those on the web and and to show em off. Man I wish I could make that. Hell I wish I just had the toys to make it.

It's completely made up of Mugenbine Machine Robos. JRS Toyworld has a few sets going for cheap. They're really fun.
    All the sets pretty much have the same robot or core , which comes with their own unique parts to make different beasts or machines. They're highly addictive.

Here's that Machine Robo combiner pic , and I wish I knew who made it, would love to get the instructions from them.

[​IMG]

More Machine Robo combining
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/loebig/Machine%20Robo/machinerobo2.jpg

12. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ok, well, any way, thanks for all the help... mods, if you want, you can close this tread down.

13. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

I have that problem with my original voltron and my MP voltron too.

Wait a sec. What are those things chaos muffin? Are those in anyway related to the machine robo animal sets i've seen being sold?