_Flashback_

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Maximum Burn, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

Would not deal with again.

The deal went sour at the end, I can't go into details because of forums rules. I tried contacting him about it the first time and waited for a response, and only through a warning (my second message) did he bother to pm me back.

All I can tell, however, is that it about a month when the payment was received to him for my stuff to arrive. I mailed payment to a guy in Canada the same time I went to mail the payment out for him, he got the payment before the Canada guy did, and the Canadian package (no prorities or anything) got here before his package did.

Also, the toy I got, had the wrong missile anyways (I didn't want that version of it). I also got a lot and I didn't know what was in it, so it wasn't my right to say anything about it.

Personally, I wouldn't deal again but I have heard other people had good transactions with him. Just be careful on this one and be very thorough with him.

2. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Had a super deal with Flashback. Bought a RiD Soundwave and FE Arcee for a great price and they came in great shape. Thanks very much. Personally, I had a great transaction.