WTF @ TFW - Supplemental 41 - BMOGgin' - Nov 23 2013

Discussion in 'WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast' started by Vangelus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    WTF @ TFW - Supplemental 41 - BMOGgin' - Nov 23 2013

[​IMG]

Vangelus sits down (theoretically) with Trent Troop of the Bio-Mechanical Ordinance Gestalts line to discuss the crowdsource process, the development process, and the horrible horrible duck idea process.

iTunes users - You can subscribe to and review the podcast here:
    iTunes Store

Zune users - You can subscribe here:

zune://subscribe/?WTF@TFW=http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=404

The RSS feed which includes a media link for the m4a file is:

WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast - TFW2005.com

And if you want an MP3 version, it's linked below:
    http://www.tfw2005.net/podcast/WTF_TFW2005_-_279.5_-_BMOGgin_-_November_23_2013.mp3

2. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Stop it with the cool interviews, I heep having to raise the amount of my kickstarter support!

I can't wait to see the first person who displays the Glacialords with BMOG weapons.

Ursenal really does work as Chainclaw if you mix yellow and grey parts. Grey head and rear legs with the rest of the body parts yellow. I'd have to assemble him that way once and take pictures of the two together if I get them in those colors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey, I understand that GITD plastic might be expensive, but if you can make the translucent, maybe use LED lighting? Dr. Wu released a set of LED lights with button batteries on plastic handles (a 5mm handle!). They are intended to light the eyes and weapons on Hercules, but it could backlight a translucent BMOG figure easily too.

Dr. Wu - DW-P05 Eyesight - Black Version

Hey, since GITD would double the cost, and you say half the cost of a BMOG is the stickers, how about glowing BMOG without stickers?

Have you guys considered making the stickers optional, or just sending the stickers patterns to reprolabels, asking them to sell them to BMOG customers who want them?

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

=

Splatterpus?​

Off topic - Why not throw both MASK and Inhumanoids people into GI Joe? Plus I want to see the Beast Hunters Optimus Prime truck mode as a MASK truck for Matt Trakker to drive in GI Joe.

Attached Files:

3. Cybermnky

Cybermnky Well-Known Member

If I had the money, and even without it I'm debating it, I would totally support this. This podcast really made me appreciate the love the designer had for this project.

4. Scaleface

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    BTW - DO NOT look up Splatterpus on the urban dictionary.

5. Gammatron 64

Gammatron 64 Well-Known Member

Regarding the animal heads just kind of floating around and not making good weapons, what BMOG should do is make dudes who can hold the weapons. Said dudes could have 5mm holes in their chests that the heads plug into, so then you get like a dude with a lion head on his chest and so on.

How cool would it be if BMOGs weren't just weapons, but could ALSO form armor for said dudes?

6. Scaleface

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You could pretty much do that with Micronauts or Construct Bots.