90s Robot Model Kit question.

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by ginrai, Feb 20, 2009.

1. ginrai

ginrai lost with no way home.

This is a very odd question, but maybe some one can help.

I remember a series of Model kits in the mid 90s, that I assume were not officially licensed by any companies because they were a mixture of different series.. the series I've been able to identify so far are Srungle, Layzner and Macross.. they were all bundled together and called Digital Warriors or Cyber Warriors.. half the models were presented as Virus's and the other half were the good guys.. However there were 3 other kits in the series that I've not been able to figure out where they came from .. I don't own any of them any longer so i can't provide pictures but I can give descriptions so here goes

The 3 figures I remember were,

1. A Blue Robot with a Fin on his head, and fins on his lower arms.. he looked rather like a cross between Gigantor and Savage Dragon.. and he had a Trident. He seemed to be the Bad guy who fought against the next robot, the plastic color for this figure was blue.

2. Who was a Red and white Robot, with an Excaliber like sword, and he could transform into a Jet of some sort

3. Was an upgrade of 2, with a Huge sheild, and a very large gun.. He could change into a Cannon as well as the jet the above figure could change into.. The plastic color for both of these figures was a peachy orange color.. These were the only non snap together kits in the series..

I'd really love to know what they were.. and I feel certain with the number of them I came across in the 90s that some one else must have seen them at some point..

Thanks.

2. Melkava

Melkava Well-Known Member

Based on your descriptions & specifically the second one.
    I m gonna take a potshot & say that its Panzer World Galient, but the ones I had were from the late 80s & not the mid 90s.

3. ginrai

ginrai lost with no way home.

I googled that, and its exactly what I was looking for.. And yeah they were probably 80s kits, but Comic book shops used to hang onto stock a lot longer than they do now.. so just my foggy memories that I remember buying them in the 90s..

Thanks!