8th grade graduation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spyro, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyro

Spyro Banned

May 29th, 2009. My 8th grade graduation. A day that was so sad yet so happy. Very emotional day. During the awards ceremony, the teachers were crying. They weren't the only ones to cry that day. As soon as I got home from school, I went to my room and started crying. I was filled with emotion. I was happy and sad at the same time. Some of my friends aren't going to the same high school as me. One girl might even move to a different state. I took pictures with my DSi that day. A bunch of people gave me hugs. Very emotional. No wonder I was crying when I got home. I had to let it all out. Of course, I got on the computer after I had cried a little bit. I was here on TFW2005, and saw a topic about TFA. When I read that topic, I burst into tears again. I had just read that TFA wwas never, ever coming back. I was already really sad, and that made things even worse. I'm still a bit numb from all this, and just wanted to tell somebody. It's still kinda painful for me right now.

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Americans have a graduation at 14? Crazy.

3. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    8th grade "continuation" ceremonies are bullshit. You're not done with public school, and assuming you're not moving away, you're going to see almost everybody for four more years anyway.

4. Spyro

Spyro Banned

*facepalm* An 8th grade graduation. You know, graduating from 8th grade and moving on to high school. Anywho, don't you feel sorry for me?

5. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

I know, I don't get what the big deal is with it. Congratulations, you're a freshman. Your hazing begins... now.

When I "graduated" from Junior High, a lot of people were making a big deal and dressing up all nice and stuff, but I just don't get it.

6. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I kinda dude...but.... HIGHSCHOOL IS WORSE SO MAN UP AND JOIN THE REAL WORLD... all insensitivite aside. It doesnt get anybetter and highschool will make you forget about all your friends... until you make new ones.. and then forget about them when you get into the real world and make your life friends.

7. Optimus Sledge

Sorry, dude. I just didn't know it was a big deal. I left primary school at the age of ten, wasn't a big deal. Left secondary at 17, bit more of an occasion. But crying about it? Nope.

8. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Not that big of a deal at all.

9. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

^...yeah really. What a waste of time in the name of making a bunch of kids feel "special" cause they passed a grade. When I finished 8th grade, all it meant was going from one side of a building over to the other. Whooptie-freaking-doo.

10. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    never had a middle school graduation, hell only know a handful of people who have had one.....i personally think it is retarded.....waste to time and money......only high school and college (and graduating stuff similar to college like tech school and stuff like that)...but it is pretty much as useless as kindergarten gradutation....which is cute lol but pointless

11. Spyro

Spyro Banned

I wasn't crying about graduating. It was just kinda sad to see the teachers crying, and VERY hard to leave all my friends, knowing I would probably never see some of them again.

12. red4

red4 Banned

Erm... I never had a graduation until the end of high school. I honestly don't even understand the point of an 8th grade graduation (as if a high school graduation wasn't already pretentious enough).

13. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    I get out of Middle School June 9th. What the fuck is up with MY school system?

14. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

i never had anything like that, but it was back in the dark ages.

Congratulatio0ns, and may high school be good to you.

15. Spyro

Spyro Banned

Nobody feels bad for me at all? That makes me even more sad.

16. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

Well, if you're worried about not seeing your pals again, get their phone numbers and/or addresses and talk to them outside of school...
    I've got some senior friends who I won't be able to see for a very long time when they graduate in two weeks because most of them are leaving for out of state colleges, but I'll still get to keep in touch with them, because that's what facebook is for.

17. Optimus Sledge

Dude, you're not off to Iraq or something. Have some sense of proportion.

18. red4

red4 Banned

When I graduated from high school, and I saw classmates I know crying around me, I was embarrassed at how stupid they all looked. A girl I was courting even jumped on me all excited, and hugged me and shouted "We did it!" In my mind I was like "Yay, I'm feeling your body against mine-...errr, oh, you're excited about our graduation. My mistake." Wait, you're 14. I shouldn't be saying naughty things.

19. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

Things change. Life is about change. That's part of growing up. It's hard to understand now, but someday you'll understand.

20. Spyro

Spyro Banned

@on a warpath: I forgot about emails/phone 3s. But, I do have a myspace, so I can get in contact with them that way...if they have a myspace.

@Optimus Sledge: *puts self in box labeled "ship to Iraq"*

@red4: Who cares if you say naughty things? People at my school have said things far naughtier than that. They even use the F word.

@Starsabrej: True, very true.

Sorry ppl, I just had to let it all out somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.