Auto Assembly Unveils It's First Ever Exclusive Toy For 2013

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Simes, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Auto Assembly Unveils It's First Ever Exclusive Toy For 2013

After listening to requests from our attendees for over a decade Auto Assembly, Europe's largest Transformers Convention, is proud to announce that it is able to unveil that it will have its FIRST EVER Exclusive Toy available for its 2013 convention taking place this August...

ROBOT MANUEL X is an exclusive repaint of the critically-acclaimed third party toy Demolition Crue Apex from Mech Ideas and is being produced into the Robot Manuel X convention exclusive being brought to the convention in conjunction with Sensible Collectibles.

Supplies of this toy will be extremely limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis and to ensure that as many of our attendees are able to get this toy, they will be limited to a maximum of ONE per person.

Robot Manuel X is available to pre-order from the Auto Assembly website NOW for those of you who have already purchased tickets for the convention for just £45 and you can then collect your toy when you arrive at the convention. When ordering you will need to provide your Auto Assembly 2013 ticket number or we will not be able to process the order and it can be ordered from Auto Assembly 2013 Exclusive Toy Order Form | Auto Assembly

If you have not already booked for the convention, tickets are still available and they can be purchased from the site at: Auto Assembly 2013 Ticket Bookings | Auto Assembly

Please note that as this is a third party toy, our normal restrictions for the sale of third party products apply so they can not be supplied to anyone under the age of 18.

The toy will be available to fans who attend the convention and those who purchase the Auto Assembly 2013 Non-Attendee Pack which will be made available through the convention's website shortly which will include the toy, one of our exclusive t-shirts plus other mystery items which will be announced in the near future.

Any supplies of the toy remaining after pre-orders and Non-Attendee Pack orders close may be available at the convention while stock lasts.

This toy is one of a two-part set and his “spark-mate” will be made available at another Transformers Convention this Summer which will be announced at a later date.

We will be joined at Auto Assembly 2013 by Dan Gilvezan (G1 Bumblebee), Neil Kaplan (RiD Prime) and Steve Blum (TF: Prime Starscream), as well as comic guests Simon Furman, James Roberts, Andrew Griffith and many more.

Auto Assembly 2013 is Europe's largest EVER Transformers convention and is taking place over the weekend of 9th - 11th August 2013 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel. To book your tickets or find out more including details of all the dealers attending, all of our guests and a full schedule for the weekend, visit the website at Auto Assembly

Hope to see you all in August!

The Auto Assembly Team

Web: Auto Assembly / CT-Alpha -
    Auto Assembly Europe: Binero - vänligast på webbhotell.
    Youtube: Official Auto Assembly Channel - YouTube
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/auto_assembly
    Forum: Auto Assembly Forum - Index page
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +44 (0)7860 948296

Auto Assembly is sponsored by

Calloway Custom Designs - Calloway Custom Designs by CALLOWAY75 on Shapeways
    Big Ds Toy Chest - www.bigdstoychest.co.uk
    Toyz And Gamez - Action Figures from Around The World! Customer Login Toyz And Gamez
    Kapow Toys - Kapow Toys
    TF Source - TFsource.com - Your source for everything Transformers! From Encore to e-hobby, Masterpiece, WST, G1 Toys and more.
    Robot Kingdom - www.robotkingdom.com
    Transformers @ The Moon - Transformers Toys - Transformers At The Moon - www.transformertoys.co.uk
    TransformersAnimated.com - Transformers Animated At TransformersAnimated.com
    Titan Books - Titan Books - Titan Books Homepage
    Big Bad Toy Store - BigBadToyStore.com - Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles

[​IMG]

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Awesome. Simply awesome.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yahoo! Very nice :) 

I loves me some G2, and I've been after this one and his brother for a while because just like Locustreign and BigPete love the character Erector I love the Jumpstarters. These will make for excellent additions to my collection :D 

4. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero

Ebay:
    James Roberts!?!

5. ptrckcrw2

ptrckcrw2 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I wonder if I could write off a plane ticket if I got a dealers booth? I would love to attend.

6. Sharkysharky

Sharkysharky Well-Known Member

Not to appear ungrateful but this is absolute gubbins in comparison to Shank/Paw the US are getting as their exclusive. Easy pass for me

7. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    while I'm not mad on the colours I love the idea and its a good price. Fingers crossed this is a sign of things to come.

8. RAVAGEversion1

RAVAGEversion1 Well-Known Member

So for non attendees, "available shortly", means in a few hours... Days....?

9. RayTheSun

RayTheSun Boy of Meat

My memory isn't great, but I don't recall red limbs/yellow body as a Salt-Man X colourscheme. Am I wrong?

Wait, I'm an idiot, it's Robot-Man X, not Salt-Man X.

10. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Darn, I was hoping for this recolor, but that costs a bit much.

11. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We're trying to sort out the exact contents of the Non-Attendee Pack at the moment. We have several things confirmed right now but there is one item we're just waiting for an email/phone call to finalise and another key item that we need to get sorted before we will be able to announce it as it will play a key part in the price of the pack.

We're also trying to decide at the moment whether to offer several different grades of packs or just a single pack with everything in it (which will obviously be a lot easier for us to manage from our end) but rest assured that we are setting some of the toys aside specifically for the Non-Attendee Packs right now...

12. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's a relatively small production run on this (there won't be enough for every attendee) so it is being sold on a first come, first served basis. The only way we can really bring the price down on any type of exclusive is to have them included in the ticket price but that's something I really don't like the idea of doing.

First, we do have an age restriction policy when it comes to selling third party toys at the convention, but more importantly I appreciate that not everyone is interested in convention exclusive toys. While there are a lot who would want a convention toy, there are those who wouldn't be interested and it's not fair on those to force toys on them just to bring costs down.

13. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sweet jesus someone please message me/text me the second non-attendee becomes available!!!

14. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Nice to see the convention is getting exclusive figure :]

15. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    So not only are they repainting these into Pounce and Wingspan, but now the Autobot Clones as well????????? Why? *sigh*

*smh*

16. quebecer

quebecer New Member

Waiting for the non-attendee pack to launch as well. Being in Canada it's not easy for me to attend. I bought the pack last year and even did the custom. Any more information as to what the "other convention" for the other figure will be? Will they also have a non-attendee package?
    [​IMG]

17. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    aaaaaand Preordered!

(Luckily I just so happened to have like £30 in my paypal account thanks to a refund last week, so it wasn't as expensive really - in my mind anyway!)

18. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    It'll probably be another of the big fan conventions, like TFCon or something.

I'd expect the "other" figure will be a repaint of Twin Twist's new mold or something

19. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    This is based on the Argentinian redeco of the Jumpstarters from the 1990s. It's not the Autobot clones.

What's all this about Pounce and Wingspan though? Missed that.

20. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Muy bueno!