7 Constructicon robot modes

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    To anyone who saw the movie already do they show all 7 constructicons in robot modes or was it only Scrapper, Rampage, Long Haul, Scavenger and Mixmaster that were shown in there robot modes?

If you saw Overload and Hightower in robot mode describe what they looked like.

2. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I haven't seen the film, but some how I kinda doubt Overload was in robot mode at all. Somebody would have posted about it somewhere.

But I really want to see live action Overload, so feel free to prove me wrong transformer fans!

3. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Based on the movie reviews, not all the constructicons were in robot mode. I am hoping that they make all 7 Fast Action Battlers toys for the Constructicons.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    ^ Screw the FABs. We want Deluxe/Voyagers of Scrapper, Overload, and Hightower

5. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    the only ones you really see properly are demolishor and rampage. you get a quick glimpse of mixmaster on the bridge, the shot from the trailer, and another quick shot of him transforming to a robot just before jetfire stomps on him. not sure why he had a voice actor listed as he doesnt say anything. long haul and scrapper only have approximately double the screentime you've already seen from the trailers. you've already seen all of overload's screen time, and hightower doesn't have much more than that.

the decepticons with the most screentime are (in this order) starscream, megatron, alice, ravage, the fallen, the doctor, demolishor, devastator, soundwave, grindor, rampage, mixmaster, longhaul, sideways, other constructicons, generic protoforms.

6. girafeswordsman

girafeswordsman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn straight.

I heard Overload was the guy that gets torn apart for parts, so that makes Hightower the only one who we may not see in bot mode.