7-11 slurpee promotional items

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by dtreat, Jul 12, 2009.

1. dtreat

dtreat New Member

Does anyone have any info on promotional items from 7-11. I have the 5 foot tall bumblebee cardboard display promoting the new bumblebee blast slurpee. I can't find any info

2. Icetron

Icetron Well-Known Member

I have one of the 4 slurpee straws, Megatron. The others are Fallen, BB, and Prime. I never saw the cups (always sold out so I stopped looking).

3. arcee3

arcee3 Well-Known Member

The 4 cups have holographic images of Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, and Ravage. I got Bee and Megs because Prime and Ravage were as good as gone around here. Nice collectible cups, too. They also have a cup that has the pyramids on it with Bee, Prime, Megs, and Screamer stickers to place where you choose, but it was pretty cheap. The cups are plastic, that one was cardboard. As for the Bumblebee blast, I think it's mango or something along those lines.

4. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

Lenticular, not holographic. I found that less than half the 7-11s had the straw things, some of them ran out of the cups pretty quickly too. Only took a little extra driving to get the full sets though. The promotion's probably dead now, though you might be able to find some lingering cups, I saw plenty of Terminator and Wolverine cups and straws when I was getting the TF ones.

Never had a Slurpee before. The Bumblebee mango flavor was a little overpowering but the other flavors I tried were pretty good.