6" Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus & WW Megatron for trade (List of wants included)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Fr33domgundam, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Fr33domgundam

Fr33domgundam Well-Known Member

So yeah. As the topic says.

I want to trade both of these:
    - 6" Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus [MISB]
    - 6" Titanium War Within Megatron [MISB]
    (Note that these are in Canadian boxes; they come factory packed in the box with Rodimus, RiD Prime and Starscream on the back)

for:
    - SDCC Exclusive Alternators Rodimus Prime [I would need this MISB]

=================================

Other stuff that I need:
    - Beast Machines Primal Prime [red/blue recolor of Optimal Optimus, need this MIB at the very least]
    - Actionmaster Optimus Prime [I don't really need the whole truck and all, just Prime and his gun]
    - Choro-Q Rodimus Convoy Metallic Version [I'd like this one MIB at the very least]

(All preferably coming from a non-smoking environment.)

Low-priority non-TF stuff that I'm also looking for:
    - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Power Morpher [even if no Power Coin in included, I'd take it](Picture (loose))
    (Even if there's paint scratches and stuff, it's no problems with me. As long as it's functional.)
    - Power Rangers in Space - Deluxe Astro Megazord [The transformable blue spaceship one. At least MIB & complete preferred.]
    - Power Rangers in Space - Deluxe Delta Megazord [The transformable black spaceship one. Combines with the Astro Megazord. At least MIB & complete preferred.]

Please leave me a PM (I check the boards here very often) if you have anything that I need that you want to let go of, along with a price for it and a shipping quote/estimate to Canada (unless we're trading). I would very much prefer to pay (or be paid) via PayPal, just for the simplicity/speed if anything.

I have plenty of feedback here on TFans, on eBay, and a bit on Allspark.

*** EDIT: Just cleaning out my older threads; this trade is no longer available since both items in question have been sold. Thanks for looking! ***

2. Fr33domgundam

Fr33domgundam Well-Known Member

Bump with a new trade offer.