Non-TF: 6" Marvel Legends DEADPOOL w/ Wade Wilson Head.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Zildjian, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This was to be a commissioned figure but he just did not turn out to my liking as there were some minor paint adherence issues and over all weapon quality. So instead of giving the commissioner this figure if made him an entire new one. I did not want to post this one until the second was completed and the commissioner was happy.

Anyway this is a custom 6" Marvel Legends style DEADPOOL with alternate heads from the Bowen statue. The figure was made from several figures that were Frankensteined together. All guns and swords are custom cast and hand painted. The swords for this guy came out VERY fragile, and were later retooled and remolded for a stronger product. Because of the minor paint adherence issues, I went ahead and gave DEADPOOL a war weathered and beaten look, which I REALLY think works on him. He was given very thin layers of 3 different typed of red paint, as well as accents highlighted with flat black. He is decked out with all sorts of weapons and is ready for battle. He comes with a standard Deadpool head, and Bowen inspired Deadpool head, and a Wade Wilson head that was 100% hand painted and detailed that I am extremely proud of.

Since this figure is an "extra" he will be available on eBay this weekend.

Full gallery of pictures can be seen on my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.285217618231586.69738.122209391199077&type=1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. OMEGAPRIME1983